Chapter Nine

Macy's Pov
School this, homework that, sleep, eat, hang out it was all in repeat. God why was this kinda boring in its own way. The first half time of me living here at the Sakamaki mansion had its quite perks of up and down.

Of course it didn't take too long for me to be adjusted with vampire life and learning about the ups and down of supernatural world. And I got to learn how to feel my emotions again, but that didn't mean the brothers liked feeding off me.

It was on little occasions. They seemed to like Yui's blood more and that didn't really bug me too much. Meant I got bit less. And it seemed like she couldn't leave either even though she has had many many chances to.

I still could recall each time they did. But who was I to judge what the future was gonna hold. I was eighteen and I was still going to school, but it was my last year so this should be interesting to some levels of Sakamaki.

Could It be almost death? Could it be actually meeting the father who sounded scary as hell? Could It be unlocking more emotions I never knew I had inside me? I would never know.

It was difficult to find any kind peace no matter where you were, in the mansion, even during the car rides to school. I could hear everyone through my headphones and so I think Shu could hear them too. He looked more annoyed then ever scanning his eyes around. He pulled his headphones out the same time as me.

I had to pause my music and the games I was playing on my phone. But it was mainly because Ayato yanked my headphones out.

"I'm starving Macy, let me feed from you." I stared at him like he was crazy a bit before I shoved him away from me with one quick motion of my hand, facepalming him away.

"Ayato it's 8pm at night leave me alone." I heard the softest laughter escape from Subaru who tried to cover it up with a hard cough.

"He knows I didn't sleep yesterday cause I was watching movies all night, don't ask stupid questions." I whined out but I felt Laito toss me in a side hug, his cold skin made contact with my own, purring he nuzzled my neck a bit.

"Oh come on you know your blood is a treat far from our little bitch though, though I do love pouncing on our sweet little bitch, watching her squirm." I had to look away to stop this strange heavy feeling in my heart but I shook it away.

"You fucking perv,"

"Asshole."

"Piss off!" I sighed heavily facepalming. Can't there be just one normal night of school, actually there was nothing normal about that sentence. I looked away for one moment just to hear the loudest scream coming from Yui this hard jerk to my body.  It was all such a hard blurry pace and I think that was the first time fear struck through me.

I fluttered my heavy eyes in confusion adjusting to the sudden darkness, with the faint glow of the moonlight.

"Shu? What the hell happened?" I questioned seeing I was being held bridal style. But the smell of flames and gasoline sudden burning my nostrils.

"Oh my god you are heavy." I heard Ayato snapping out.

"Car wreck, you are bleeding I can smell it." I brought my hand up to touch at my forehead wincing at the small gash. "I cut my forehead, oh wow it all happened so fast." I chuckled feeling him press my head on his chest.

"Is Macy alright!" I fluttered my eyes some more a few times after a couple minutes.

"She's a little hurt, still in shock." Shu held a fighter grip on me lifting me up more.

"Well put her down, we need to see if she has any major injuries." So many voices all at once.

"I don't think we should.. She has whiplash dumbass." A small laugh left me but after a couple minutes of everyone bickering Shu managed to set me down.

"Its not likely that the driver would just crash suddenly, someone did this.. " Reiji pointed out his bored eyes looking all around the exploding car. I was in like literally awe that they sprung into action so quick they were able to get both me and Yui out, and for themselves sense the danger at the same exact time.

"Who the hell did this!" Ayato growled out loudly looking annoyed running his hands all through out his hair.

"Maybe let's ask them." Laito had a smirk across his face as he spun around facing the large cliff. Almost consistently everyone snapped their heads in sync to look. Myself included.

Kanato made his way near me to hold my hand gazing at me a little his eyes holding curiosity.

"You didn't bash your head open right? Cause that's a lot of blood." I blinked my eyes in confusion gazing back at him shaking my head left and right quite a few times. I couldn't quite admire the night moon and sky tonight.

"How are you guys so normal around my blood just pouring out?" I questioned turning my attention towards the four figures in the cliff.

"I'm use to your smell, plus me and teddy already ate." His soft giggled bounced around a few times while he gave my hand a few squeezes.

"Well I did say I was getting bored of the same routine... Better be careful what I wish for." I muttered.

"Who the hell are you guys!" Ayato shouted out. Subaru looked to be in great thought rubbing at his lower lip. It took a couple minutes but I then suddenly started squinting a little before the air knocked out of me remembering.

"Oh shit... We go to school with them... I did a project with the one with the ponytail."