Chapter Ten

Macy's Pov
All I asked for was a little peace, maybe even death of it came to it, but everyone was making either a big deal or a small deal about the near death experience that happened today on the way to night school, of course we did have to attend and not skip it, had an argument with Yui.

Which of course obviously I won without hesitation can't hurt my feelings when they are limited to what I wanna feel. Yet I wasn't sure  just why I was so exhausted by the time we arrived back to the mansion, my head was in a jumbled mix of the teachers voices and the students and just everything.

I was trying to take a nap in the garden with Shu who had dragged me there by demand , But he had matters to attend back inside the manor leaving me to nap all by myself. I started having little thoughts on to what to expect for the future but then suddenly it seemed like my light sleep was then greatly turned into a deep sleep all of sudden.

Eh who was I to question this deep sleep? When my body needed it,  when I hadn't had it in a long while, always staying up helping others or chatting all night with the brothers.  I would just accept the sleep cause damn did my body need it.

________________________________
"Hey come on pretty girl you gotta wake up... Something tells me you are the one who won't scream." I at first thought it was Ayato waking me up cause he was always waking me in the stupidest ways to man kind, sometimes resulting in him getting kicked out of my bed or worse.

So slowly I fluttered my eyes exhausted eyes but I wasn't met with the smug triplet but honestly it was Ayato if he had blonde hair. Maybe even a twin.

I blinked once and then twice before I lazily brought my hands up to rub at my face wondering if I was dreaming or stuck inside a never-ending dream that was going round and round. All though when I dropped my hands from my eyes trying to wide the sleep present in my view, he was still peering over me.

Getting kidnapped? Why am I not surprised nothing even shocks me anymore. "I bet you are a j-star you have the aura probably always loud." I muttered in my palms.

There was a deep pause of silence but I heard some hard laughter coming from somewhere.

I carefully sat up with a grunt a little my bottom was numb slightly for however long I had been laying there, I looked to my left and to my amusement Yui was always here.

I would have thought she was the main one they wanted, calling her Eve what ever in the absolute fuck that meant. "Well aren't you a smart cookie it so happens that I am an idol." I rubbed my warm palm at my cheek a few times, I then watched when Yuma entered I knew him all too well now that I could confirm he was a vampire.

He took one look at me and then looked at the other three males in disbelief.  "You are kidding right? You guys said only Eve do you guys even know who she is." He exclaimed out fast his gruff voice bouncing all around looking at everyone.

"No but it seems like you do, who is she Yuma?" The blonde one questioned looking curious.

"Her name is Macy she lives with the Sakamaki's and she's scary she has like no emotions at all, we worked on a project together." I snickered quietly my hands messing with the dark purples curls.

"Nice to see you too Yuma." I called out seeing him making a face as he nodded his head at me. "That's not true I heard her emotions are in her blood. " I focused on in them just slightly curious.

They had a different dynamic, I wasn't sensing like full hatred from them. "She tried to stab me with scissors!"

"Alright this is gonna be really really interesting hello Macy I'm Kou, you know Yuma that's Ruki and then there's Azusa." I blinked my eyes but I watched another one appear going over to Yui.

Now this was a little interesting I would admit. I kinda just sat there on the couch in my own world listening to Yui exclaiming and crying like she always did. Maybe if I was normal I would be doing the same but complaints never really saved you from your fate.

"Are you okay?" I blinked for a moment taking note seeing that Azusa was sitting next to me. I focused on him taking in the little scars on his face and the way he just looked like he was in pain.

"Where's Yui?" I questioned noting she was gone so was the others.

"Think Ruki is showing her to her new room, you'll both be staying with us for a while." I let my fingers tips brush across the warm of my dark brown skin a few times.

"Well sooner or later they'll be looking for their blood bags or you finding new ones." I chuckled staring at Azusa. "Do you like pain?" I was startled that we both asked the question in unison even Azusa was staring wide eyed.

"Sometimes I just like scaring people." I admitted.

"Is it true your blood is like... I don't know I've heard it's full of like sadness and pain." I blinked once more.

"Laito told me I'm full of depression lately I've had some emotions like I can cry and be happy I think you and me will get along well wanna taste." I held my wrist out for him.

Which he took carefully, he bite into it  while my eyes watched him for a reaction, he sucked for just a few short minutes before he pulled back once he licked with his tongue to hell the bite mark.

"Thats sadness alright." We both shared a small light chuckle with one another.