Chapter One

Macy's Pov
My eyes followed the partners of the light trickle of the rain that was sliding down the window of the car. It was a smooth car ride for the most part. The driving just taking his time to drive.

I wasn't too sure why my mom was sending me all the way out here. All I knew was that it was kinda important, and she told me not to really freak out about the situation.

Jokes on her was I never really had a reaction to anything like I use to. I kept bouncing my knee a few times.

Before I glanced away from the rain the driver pulling up inside a large gate.

My eyes stared out into the dark night a little amazed actually looking at the large mansion.

"Holy shit," I muttered cracking a faint smile I told the driver thank you, slipping out to grab a large backpack  I had along with a suitcase.

I lifted it up with ease making my way up the large driveway. These people must be super-rich and all.

While I made my way up I finally then noticed a slightly short girl with blonde hair looking like she was just gonna enter the house.

"You know it's rude to enter without knocking," I called in a bored tone seeing her jump a little in place. She turned to stare at me placing her fist at her chest.

"Excuse me who are you?" She questioned her eyes shaking in fear when staring at me.

"The boogeyman," I responded plainly but I just pulled my backpack closer to me raising my fist up to knock at the large black doors a few times shifting in place staring at my black vans a bit before there was no answer.

"I'm Yui." The girl finally told me while I felt the rain pelting against my heavy dark black hoodie. 

"I'm Macy," I answered letting my purple eyes look away.

Yui seemed a little impatient cause she was then pushing open the large doors that seem open.

I opened my mouth to say something but then stopped myself because If there was a serial killer or something along those lines she would get killed first.

I sighed yanking my touch screen phone out wondering just where the hell my mom sent me for school this year.

I entered behind Yui shutting the door behind me, I set my suitcase down in the large foyer getting a few looks around.

I looked down at my phone to send my mom a few messages but I then looked over towards where Yui had stalked her way towards a small looking living room.

There resting on the couch was a guy no more than maybe around our age looking to be sleep.

"See this is why I say knock first," I grumbled sighing walking to stand near Yui, watching her looked scared at the boy.

  "Oh, why is he so cold! He has no pulse I need to call 911!" At her last outburst.

I then quickly grew wide-eyed. No pulse? Holy shit I knew vampires were freaking real.

"Wait Yui he's a vampire are you an idiot!" I tried to warn her when she pulled out her own flip phone but then a hand shot out to stop her. I shoved my phone back into my hoodie pocket.

"Disturbing my sleep." I heard a slightly deep voice call out. I watched as a pair of green eyes were staring at both of us heavily.

He looked annoyed with a hair color I couldn't even describe what it was but it was pretty.

He was very pretty looking and looked unreal, pale skin, a choker wrapped around his neck. When he sat up I got a small glimpse of teeth, well more like these fangs.

I totally ended up drowning out half of what happened.

I remember Yui freaking out, running, a few more guys popping out of nowhere and me just looking at this strange scene unfolding. Mom did you like sell me to a cult. I thought.

"Now now who might you be dear." I glanced up for a moment to see another boy with a set of glasses pushed onto his face his hand shot out to grip my chin making me stare at him.

"Uh, I'm Macy." I introduced myself feeling just how cold his skin was against my own.

"You're an interesting one I see, do you know what we are? Is that why you are calm?" He asked me.

Once again I fluttered my eyes a few times. "You can't live in a world without thinking there's possibilities of other nonliving things." His eyes looked bored like but he rubbed his thumb across my chin.

"I was just on the phone with your mom, she did say you were an interesting one but I think you'll be an excellent sacrificial bride." I fluttered my eyes a few times almost like he was trying to scare me.

"Cool." I managed out watching him stare at me in surprise before he then chuckled quietly.

"I'm Reiji Sakamaki, and these are all of my brothers Ayato Sakamaki, Kanato Sakamaki, Shu Sakamaki, Laito Sakamaki, and Subaru Sakamaki." I nodded my head at each of them making sure to think back to make sure I learned each name with a face.

"She's kinda pretty," Kanato muttered staring at me while squeezing a teddy bear close to his chest.

"Thank you?" I said more kind of in a question form seeing Yui pass out.

"Laito will you show Macy her new room," Reiji spoke out calmly Laito rolled his eyes but he tipped his head down.

"Go grab your stuff little cutie, I think you'll be enjoying your stay." He purred out at me.

"Not if I kill myself." I muttered walking off to go gather up my stuff.