Chapter Thirteen

Macy's Pov
"How many times do I have to say! I'm not drinking her blood, do you want me to die!" I held back a quiet little snort from escaping me, hoping that I wasn't too much that it would wake up Azusa who was fast asleep in my lap curled up with a blanket around himself soft snoring leaving his cute self.

I would have to admit he was my favorite by just a little he was so calm, and quiet if you left him alone with his thoughts. He always had a thing for cooking he was quite good at it when I wasn't worrying about Yui's dumbass maybe at the same time I shouldn't have worried about her when she was the one that kept putting herself in death like situations.

Sort of like how Yuma was super amazing at gardening, or Kou with his pop idol stuff that no one knew too deep about. I still had yet to learn what Ruki enjoyed doing during his alone time, besides napping on the couch like everyone else like to do.

"Oh come on dude stop being a damn baby and do it! We all have done it, you're just being a wuss." Yuma shot Kou the biggest glare, speaking gruff like. "Don't you need to pounce on a stage for girls to scream at you." The blonde growled gritting his teeth harshly.

"You know what! You little asshole-" I quickly spoke over them.

"Hey you guys, you are gonna wake up Azusa. Yuma doesn't have to drink from me. It's like an intense thing and I rather not have another one of you trying to jump off the rooftop." I blinked, recalling how fast I had jumped after Kanato who was so taken back and even yelled at me when I helped him.

"Ugh... You know what fine... Come here. " I stared at Yuma odd like before I gently set Azusa so he was resting on the couch, making my way to the bickering two holding my wrist up to Yuma who looked truly frightened, before he took my wrist sinking his fangs into the skin roughly keeping eye contact with me.

"See it's not that bad you big baby-" I trailed off for a moment wincing slightly at the pain that traveled up my arm, before Yuma was dropping it so he could swipe his tongue out to collect some of the blood dripping from his lips, Kou had picked up my hand to lick at the wound scolding me quietly making me whine at the pain.

"Well...?" Kou questioned to the other male quickly gesturing with his hand a couple times.

"I don't think you are as sad as you use to be? If that even is a human thing to say. I think that's a good thing I don't know." I rolled my eyes playfully at him for a moment before deciding to ask them since Ruki wasn't around he was handling business with Yui.

"Since Ruki isn't exactly here, what exactly is a sacrificial bride? I never had time to ask Reiji." The two stopped talking with one another Kou looking at me startled.

"I- wow you really do be listening to us don't you." He laughed quietly to himself playing with the strands of his hair for a moment. Yuma chuckled for a moment exhaling before he was speaking casually to me. 

"Well I can explain it as simple as I can. You understand how the Sakamaki's were born correct? And we were turned." I nodded my head a few short times, letting Kou rest his head on my shoulder, his arms locked around my waist. For once maybe he was being strange staring at me like he was high or something.

"Basically it's like a girl who is put through tests. It's basically to see how long you can last without dying in a way. So you get drank from a lot, put sort of through torture  most are stronger then others." I recalled my memory for a moment remembering that time down on the basement with Kanato, Yui and Ayato.

"Is that why at the Sakamaki's mansion there was like a ton of dead girls down there?! Kanato said they were dolls! I touched their hair." I almost gagged at the thought that I seriously touched a dead body, Kou started laughing so quickly at the face I was making he was shaking almost falling over.

"Oh my god! You should see your face Macy!"

"Shut up Kou!" I huffed turning my body back to face Yuma again who was clearly amused keeping his arms folded over his chest firmly smirking at me a bit.

"Alright aside from the- very clearly obvious creepy side of it. What happens if like a girl. Or you know guy survives the so called torture?" I let my question out shoving Kou away from me cause he started touching at my sides, his hands almost trailing lower while he was still laughing like a mad man, I snorted laughing harder at the sight of how I shoved him away, looking back at Yuma.

"Oh well that's simple. You either one get married or turned into a vampire." I stared at him like he had grown a second head.

"You're kidding yeah?"

"Does it look like I'm kidding Macy."

"Look at her face!"

"That's why you are on the damn floor!"