Chapter Six

Macy's Pov
"Macy! Macy!" I fluttered my eyes a couple times hearing my name being called out. I spun around messing with my hair deeply I was confused till I saw Kanato was making his way towards me, gripping his teddy even closer to himself.

"Hello Kanato." I greeted him flashing him a smile. He looked taken back his eyes wide.

"Oh my god you are smiling... Did we  finally break you? Are you gonna try and kill us?" He questioned fast. I was once again blinking fast but then let a small giggle out shaking my head laughing quietly.

"No I promise.... Strange Reiji said the same thing a few weeks ago, said I was scary." I muttered placing my hand on my hip.

"That's cause you are." Kanato muttered thinking I couldn't hear. But I just laughed again.

"Anyway, we are having a movie night, would you like to join, maybe you can show us some movies you've watched." He offered out. I then thought it over.

"I have my laptop, I could connect it to the TV in the living room." I told him.

"You guys do act like you are the old century." I snickered.

"Sure why not, is Yui gonna be there? " I asked walking side by side with him "I think so... Sometimes she's annoying but.. She's food.. Food shouldn't run away ever." I snorted quietly.

"If she is food then what am I?" I asked interested seeing Kanato looked in thought but spoke.

"You are a special person, you aren't a girlfriend yet. But it's slowly getting there."

____________________________
"Alright I don't know who told you guys about- skin care but I don't think you guys really need this." I held back my laughter carefully clipping Ayato's bangs back away from his face pinning them to the rest of his face.

He just grinned poking his eyes open showing off the face mask he forced me to put on him.

"Laito said it's good to embrace your feminine side some times." He snickered while I turned my attention to Laito who had a full mask on, watching the TV focused on the movie.

"Yeah I did say that, how else are you gonna look good like me." Laito purred "Alright wait ten minutes." I ordered to Ayato who grinned at me.

I walked around the couch shaking Shu awake. Who poked his eyes open a little confused.

"Here's a wash cloth go wash yours off your face." I chuckled at his sleepy expression but he didn't argue and got up heading to the bathroom.

"Why does itch." Kanato whined out trying to scratch at his face but Reiji who was drinking some tea quickly smacked his hands away shooting him a glare.

"I think you have sensitive skin like me." I chuckled a little.

"Come on let's go wash yours off too." I helped him up since he was pouting, I brought him to the bathroom with Shu grabbing a wash cloth getting it soaked with water, I cleaned off all the green face mask from Kanato's face him watching my actions with a small smile.

"Alright done." I patted his cheek softly  with a smile before I left those two alone. Everyone was now watching the movie intensely including Reiji.

"Macy what's this movie called?" Subaru asked once I came back. I rubbed at my cheek.

"A Walk To Remember, it was the first romance movie I watched that was sad, and it had a sad but happy ending at the same time." I explained sitting on the floor Subaru then started playing with my hair when he moved closer.

Kanato and Shu came back shortly after. "Tell me is she gonna die? You can whisper it to me." Reiji muttered leaning towards me.

"Reiji shut up." Laito whined looking so invested. I smiled chuckling but gave him a quick head nod watching him lean back going back to drinking his tea.

This continued for the full half hour of the movie. "Pause! I gotta go wash my face off." Ayato snapped out. Everyone groaned but Laito paused the movie leaving him to rush off.

I smiled leaning back a little. Sometimes you totally forget that these guys weren't human. But they had emotions like it. Eating food, even getting into fights.

"Hey Macy, you aren't gonna try and kill us right?" I blinked when Laito was speaking to me. I started laughing again.

"Laito there's literally no way I can kill you guys, you told me that." I pointed out when he sank back down into the couch.

"Actually there's a knif-" Subaru spoke up but he didn't even get to finish.

"Subaru shut up!"  Everyone yelped out. Kanato was quick to throw a pillow at him a loud squeak leaving him so fast.