Part Seven

Part 7

Class finish as usual "here" you said to Changkyun as you hand him his pen " How's your mom?" Changkyun ask " She is okay, she is organizing my brother's wedding" you reply as you put things in your bag " Y/n!" Someone shouted as you turn around " Oh...Shownu" you said "Shownu?" Changkyun said. You walk to Shownu "Ready to go?" Shownu ask "Just a second" you said " What are you doing here?" Changkyun asks to Shownu "I'm taking Y/n to eat" Shownu reply "Oh hey...I'm ready" you said as you realize that Changkyun and Shownu were together once again you could feel that they were about to have a fight " See you tomorrow Changkyun" you said as you start walking with Shownu to the door suddenly something pull you as you turn around you see Changkyun hand on your wrist and he saids "Y/n I really need help with my homework can you help me?" Immediately Shownu grabbed Changkyun hand and said "Don't touch her ever again "

" Who are you to be telling me that you don't even know her, you just going to hurt her like you did with Hyo-Soo" Changkyun said " Hyo- Soo?" You said " What do you know you don't even know what are you taking about" Shownu said. You first thought was run out and get of their Shownu grabbed your hand and look at the eyes but you couldn't take the pressure of the situation so you ran as you ran outside it starter raining " See what you did" Shownu said to Changkyun as he rans after you.

" Wait Y/n!" Shownu shouted and he stops you by grabbing your hand "Sorry for what happens back there" Shownu said " What's he is taking about?" You ask "I'll explain but let's go to somewhere warm" Shownu said. You and Shownu got in the car and starter driving you weren't sure where you guys were going.

[ Changkyun Pov]

Suddenly I saw Y/n ran out of the door and immediately Shownu ran after her a few moments later I ran after them but it was too late Y/n was already getting in to Shownu car, I let my feelings get the best of me and scared Y/n, I took a cap and went to Y/n house to apologize but she wasn't there so I went to the coffee shop but there was no signal of Y/n I was worry where she might me because she ran out to the cold rain and she might get sick, I went to the coffee shop but she wasn't there either.

[8:00 pm]
" Welcome to my home" Shownu said as he opens the door to his house. As you look around you notice family pictures and a great view towards Han river Shownu went to the other room " Here, you can change in the other room or in the bathroom" Shownu said as he hand you a hoodie and a towel, you walk to the other room to dry yourself up you looked at the mirror and your were soaking wet you dry up and put on Shownu hoodie you came out of the room with a towel wrap around your head, you walk to the kitchen and you saw Shownu pouring tea in a mug " Here...sit" Shownu said as he puts the mug in front of you " Thank you" you said as you sip from the mug.

" About earlier... about 1 year ago Hyo-Soo was Changkyun friend at the beginning and they she starter hanging with me and Heejin, Changkyun didn't like the idea of being left out because it was his friend first with the time Changkyun started falling for her and he didn't like me hanging out with Hyo-Soo because he thought that I like her but I didn't after 2 months Hyo-Soo called me and told me to meet her at the the cafe so I went but I didn't expect she was going to tell me that she had feelings for me but I told her that I didn't t feel the same way about her, that same night Changkyun over heard the conversation, as I told Hyo-Soo how I felt about her she ran and I haven't seen her since then and me Changkyun don't talk." Shownu said looking down at his mug "I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess you don't deserve it" Shownu said looking at you " it's okay is just a misunderstanding" you said.

You could hear the rain falling harder and harder the windows looked like they were about to explode because of the wind" I think you should stay just tonight I have a visiting room if you want to stay I can take you home if you want to" Shownu said looking outside " a lot of accidents happen because of this kinda weather, I'll think I'll stay just for tonight" you said " okay I'll bring clean sheets" Shownu said as he walks to his room, as you wait for the sheets you walk to the visiting room as you walk in you see the room like a hotel room with a big tv and drinks in a little fridge "wow" you said as you sit in the edge of the bed " Here, here's a towel and clean sheets Shownu said handing you a basket with things you might need " if you want I can take you to school tomorrow" he said as he close the door "wait!" You said as you get up from the bed "yes?" Shownu ask "Can I have a glass of water?" You ask but that's not the thing you wanted to ask you used that excuse because you are a coward what you really wanted to ask was if he wanted to come to The Lotte World Ice Rink with you, Jang-Min and her new boyfriend is winter and you love skating besides you don't want to be left alone with Jang-Min because eventually you'll be the third wheel and nobody likes that.