Part Five

Part 5

"Hey," Changkyun said as he soft knocked the desk. I was surprised I have never seen Changkyun on campus like never or maybe he mentioned it but I didn't listen.
"Hey," you said, he turns around and took off his laptop, I took off mine and I open it. " I didn't know you study on this campus," you said "now I do," Changkyun said.

" Good morning everyone, my name is Mr.Joo or Mr.J. Now if you are in the wrong class get out and go to the office this class is business 101, you have 5 minutes to leave starting now...once again welcome to business 101 in these 2 semesters you will learn everything you need to open a business or maybe you are just taking this class because it looks cool in your resume to get a job...now that I have made that clear, let's start class." Me. Joo said as he puts on a slide show and turns off the light.

Everyone closed their laptop and starter looking at the slide show. Suddenly you starter getting sleepy you put your arms in the desk and slowly put your head in your arms you have been working for 27/4 plus school so you only get to sleep a little.

[Changkyun Pov]

The teacher finished speaking and he play the slide show, I see y/n slower putting her arms Inter desk as he put her head in her arms and she closes her eyes. I started noticing that Y/n works every day even on holidays and weekends, I grabbed my phone open the Lock Screen I lowered the brightness on my phone, and I when to my contacts I press Boss, and I starter texting him.

" Hey boss is me Changkyun, can I ask you for a favor?" Can I cover Y/n shifts for a week she's been working a lot lately, can you give her the week off please just this week"

I sent the text, I waited about 2 minutes for my boss's reply.

" fine"

When I read that text I felt amazing, Y/n deserves so much she works hard and she deserves a week off.

I turn to my right and I see y/n sleeping calmly her breathing is so soft and she quietly sneezed. I put my arm on the desk and I lay my head and I was admiring Y/n's beauty. Seconds...minutes of waiting an hour passed and the light when on. Y/n wake up and her hair went messy and soft I look down and start packing my things.

"What happened?" You ask " you fell asleep," Changkyun said " no way but what about the slide show and the notes," you said " Don't worry, I took notes you can take them just bring them to, next class," Changkyun said as he hands you his notebook.

You grabbed your phone and saw the notification you only notice your boss's notification you quickly press the notification and went to messages.

" Y/n I'm doing some changes in the coffee shop for a few days and I need all the staff out so you get almost a week off, See you soon" - Boss

You saw the message you were confused for a minute but you let it go. You felt relief because you didn't have that much pressure anymore and you get time to sleep. You still have tutor Heejin but is not a problem.

" We have a week off," you ask Changkyun  " Oh yeah, I just got the same message" Changkyun answer " Hey, there's this gallery closed to here, you want to go after class? " Changkyun ask " mmm...yeah sure" you answer

After class, you and Changkyun talk for a bit and then walk to the art gallery. As you enter you see this big painting of a Japanese maple you remember that your dad used to take you to the park and you and your dad grabbed all the leaves and put them in a pile once you and your dad grabbed all the leaves on the floor your dad and you jumped to the pile. It was one of the things you remember about your dad thinking about it now you miss him. You saw the painting and steered at it " are you okay?" Changkyun asked " me, oh I'm fine" you answer. You walk closer to the painting and you see the name of the artist and it was Changkyun's name " the painting is yours?" You ask " yeah, they just put it here I never thought they were going to put it in a gallery" Changkyun answer " you didn't tell me you paint," you said, " is not a big deal, there's a coffee shop where you want something?" Changkyun ask " yeah sure" you answer " okay I'll be back," Changkyun said