Part two

Part 2

[ Shownu pov]
I woke up and the first I hear is the noises of the city. I go to the kitchen and made myself a coffee. Today it is my last and first day of college I'm not nervous or anything, I'm just thinking about what's next for me. As I drink my coffee I walk to my bedroom and starter putting on my outfit for today. I go to and take a shower after my shower, I call my mom. " Hey, mom!" I said. " Hey honey, are you coming home after? Your sister has been asking about you." mom said "Yeah, I just need to go to school," I said. " okay honey, we will make your favorite meal, have a good day," my mom said.

I'm ready, I go and wait at the bus station. I feel relief because most of the bus is free. After 5 stops the bus is full and we make another stop and I see this girl next to me I wanted to ask her to take my seat but I was too shy to ask her. Moments later the bus stopped and duffle flies the girl next to me fall to my lap. She looked at me for a split second, I heard her sweet voice for just a second she looked away and got up. She left without a trace.

I arrived at school and I called my friend his name is Minhyuk, he studied with him back in the U.S. " hey man, how's Korea?" Minhyuk said. " Hey, is going pretty cool I have class in about 30 minutes, I'm grabbing coffee right now. I said holding my coffee. " hey man, I'll call you later" I said. " yeah yeah good luck today" Minhyuk said. As I hang up the phone I starter walking to my first class social studies I was the first one to set in the back minutes later people starter coming in and I look around and I see the girl from the bus.

She looks around and she sees me I try to hold eye contact for a minute because I wanted to make sure it was her. The teacher asks the questions and everyone is quiet for a second. As I answer the question the girl was about to raise her hand, I felt bad for a second. As the class goes on I'm just looking at her.

Class is over and she the first one to leave the classroom once again she disappeared. I try to look for her but she was gone. I walked away from the building and I spend all day in a coffee shop that I never have been to. I stay there and I see the time and is almost dinner time, I took a taxi to my parent's house.

I'm still wondering who is that girl I'm so intrigued by her. As I open the door I see my mom cooking is been a long time since I come home here to Korea. I listen to my sister's footsteps coming to me. She runs and hugs me, I felt so sad because I was gone for 3 years and I didn't spend so much time with her. My sister shouts a name, the girl walks towards me and I see her I recognize her. It was the girl from the bus.

She looks shocked, my first question is what is she doing here in my mom's house. I tell her my name and I shake her soft hand.

Your eyes open and your throat was dry. "Hello my name is Lee Y/n," you said avoiding eye contact. " this is Y/n she is Heejin's tutor," Mrs.Son said. " ahh, nice to meet you," Shownu said. " So who is ready for dinner," Heejin said with a smile on her face. Everyone sat down it was quiet for a minute You hear the door open it was Mr.Son. " Hello everybody, Shownu you are here! " Mr.Son said as he hugs Shownu.

" Y/n are you join us for dinner," Mr.Son said putting his arm in Shownu. You wanted to say no but you promise Heejin we're going to stay for dinner. " yes sir" you said while you smile awkwardly. As all sit-down Mrs.Son brings the food to the table.
"that looks delicious, mom," Shownu said grabbing a dumpling and putting it in his mouth. "Y/n so are you still taking the bus?" Mrs.Son said as she grabbed a plate. " yes ma'am" you said while Shownu was looking at you. " Y/n how many times I have to tell you that I can pick you up whenever" Mr.Son said as he looks at you. " Sir is fine I wake up too early and the road to work is far off my path," you said.

[ Y/n pov ]

Why is he looking like that? Do I have something in my shirt or my face? I look down at my chest and my shirt is clean. I still can believe that his family is this a coincidence, he goes to my school and he takes the same route for the bus as me. Why I'm so nervous and awkward I'm not like this I'm a social butterfly. He made me nervous and awkward well, of course, I sat in his lap by accident well technically I feel down to his lap. Well, I have to get over it and get over myself.

" She is right," Mrs.Son said looking at Shownu. " is true, Shownu's place is close to where Y/n lives," Heejin said looking at you. " I don't want to be a problem, it's fine I can take the bus," you said. " Nonsense, Shownu will be taking you to work and school," Mr. Son said pointing Shownu with his finger. Shown sitting there wondering what just happened, he was frozen, he kept eating.

" thank you so much for the food mom," Shownu said as he gets up and grabs his place. "yeah thank you so much Mrs.Son" you did as you get up and starter helping with the cleaning. Mr.Son met to leaving to and turn on the tv, Heejin was going upstairs to her room, Mrs.Son went to garden. You were left alone with Shownu " ahemm so are you attending to Seoul college?" Shownu said as he helps you to clean the kitchen. " oh yeah and you?" You said you know that he goes to your school but you act dumb. " yeah, me too..do you take Mr..." Shownu said. "Mr.Yoo? Social Studies?" you smile and interrupt him. "Yeah," Shownu said. " I take it too," you said. After cleaning you went to where you and Heejin we're studying, you grabbed your stuff and said goodbye to everyone " thank you Mrs. Son" you did as you close the front door.

[9:00 pm]
As you walk to the bus station, you are thinking about what happened today. You are exhausted and your feet can't walk anymore. You had a good dinner with the Son's, they always make dinner but you always leave before they sit at the table. You arrived at the bus station but the bus isn't there yet so you wait setting on a bench putting your head sides ways in the wall. You open your bag and grabbed your phone you unlock it and starter going to an app that balances all your money or sees how many you have. "Almost there," you said sighing.

You see a car pulled up in the bus line you try to see who it was. The car put the window down " Hey Y/n!" the guy from the car said. "it's me, Shownu" Shownu said. You got up and starter walking to the car "Hey" you said. "are you waiting for the bus? " Shownu ask . You said yes putting your gloves on. " I can take you home, if you want to" Shownu said. You didn't want to be rude so said yes, you get into the car and Shownu starter driving as you see the window you can see the lights from the city you felt cold and tired. Shownu ask your for directions is weird because you have never been taking home by a guy.

"Are you cold?" Shownu ask. "Just a little bit " you said shaking. Shownu turn on the hit. " There's a sweater in the back if you are still cold" Shownu said looking at the back. " it's fine, thank you" you said as you put your hands together and try to warm them up. " So...why were you taking the bus this morning?" You ask trying to make this less awkward than it already is. " My car didn't turn on in the morning and I was going to be late for school so I took the bus" Shownu said as he looks at you. " Why were you taking the bus this morning?" Shownu asks. "My home is far from work and school besides I don't have a car" you said

You felt like Shownu was really nice and kind. You and Shownu arrive to your house. Your mom is asleep at this hour is almost 10pm so you say goodbye to Shownu. " Good night" Shownu saids as he waves at you. You smile intentionally "Good night"

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 @𝐦𝐱𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐛𝐞𝐛𝐞