Part Six

You woke up and turn around to see the time as you turn on the phone the light dazzles you. " AH! Is late, Eomma why you didn't wake me up?" you ask, " I thought you wanted to have more sleep, you have been working all week nonstop and besides, you don't have school today." your mom answer as she serves you breakfast. " Minhyuk called," your mom said, " What did he say?" you ask " he is bringing Soyou to eat" your mom answers " Should I go to the supermarket?" you ask " Can you? can you bring rice cake and seaweed," your mom said "okay," you said. you ate your breakfast and went to the shower.

You finish Showering and you got ready to go to the supermarket you usually don't wear makeup or get your hair done like usual so you just dry your hair curl your lashes and put on some natural lipstick, you were wearing a big hoodie and sports leggings and sandals with a messy bun, you also were wearing glasses because you were tired of wearing neutral contacts all the time. " Y/n wait I'm coming too I have to stop at your aunt's house," your mom said. Your mom lives a couple of blocks down from your house, you and your mom left the house and starter walking to your aunt house first " Y/n don't tell your aunt about Minhyuk and Soyou she is going to freak out she might want to come to dinner so don't mention it" your mom said with a deadly gaze "okay" you said "Eomma are you okay with Minhyuk getting marry?" you ask " I think I'm I mean your brother is an adult already in his life not mine" your mom answer

You and your mom arrived at your Aunt's house " Mi Hi-ah! are you home?" your mom shout " neh in here!.. Y/N you are here!" your Aunt said " hello Auntie, how are you?" you ask " I'm good, tell me everything I haven't seen you now that you are a senior" your Aunt answer " Just the same old things just studying and working" you said " What about your boyfriend?" your Aunt asks " Uh... I don't have one" you answer " Yah! She is focusing on getting her diploma" your mom said " Mi Hi-ah do you have any kimchi?" your mom ask " yes is in the fridge" your Aunt answer. After 30 minutes of being at your Aunts house, you and your mom walked to the supermarket. " Eomma I'm going for the seaweed," you said as you walk to aisle 5 you were looking for the seaweed but you couldn't find it so you look up to the top shelf and you saw it. You try to reach on tiptoe, you jumped and slipped and suddenly you are in someone's arms your eyes were closed so you slowly open them. it was Changkyun, you saw him in the eyes and he slowly put you on the floor "Chankyun?" you ask " Here" Changkyun said as he hands you a pack of seaweed " what are you doing here?" you ask " I'm just grabbing some things to make dinner at my place" Changkyun answer " Y/n do you have the seaweed?..Oh!" your mom asks "annyeonghaseyo, bu-in" Changkyun said " Oh...Eomma this is my coworker Changkyun" you said " Ahh...nice to meet you" your mom said " You too ma'am" Changkyun said, " Excuse me but will you like to join us for dinner?" your mom ask " Eomma...Changkyun has things to do" you immediately said " it's fine, sure I will join you for dinner" Changkyun said " Great!" you mom said as she walks away " you don't have to really" you said " it's okay Y/n, I'll bring Soju" Changkyun said " Y/n ppalli" your mom shout "Coming... I'll see you later" you said "bye" Changkyun said.

You and your mom went home and starter cooking you were kinda nervous because Changkyun was coming and honestly you were nervous about Soyou coming too, you really don't know her but she seems a really nice person. " eomma why did you invite my coworker to have dinner with us?" you ask " Just because, he is handsome and never know who are your friends" your mom answer " EOMMA!" you shout " Sorry" you immediately said " hurry Minhyuk and Soyou will be here any minute" your mom said. You and your mom spend about 2 hours making the special dinner for your brother and Soyou, you went to your and change clothes you sprayed a little perfumed because you kinda smell like kimchi "Y/n! come here" your mom yelled from the kitchen " yes?" you said " I forgot to bring one pack of tofu, go to the store quick" your room said " okay, I'll be back" you said as you put the shoes on you ran to the convenience store. You ran inside and grabbed the tofu, you pay and ran home again as you ran you see someone outside your house, you slowed down and try to figure out who it was. " Excuse me, are you looking for someone?" you ask the person standing. the person turns around and it was Changkyun " I'm early?" Changkyun asks " Oh hey, no you are on time, what is that?" you ask "Oh I brought Soju" Changkyun answers. " oh, come in," you said.