Date night

Next day you woke up to Vic not begin next to your so you texted him asking where he was at and when you where about to send the text message Vic walks through the door with Starbucks for you and you just got up and hugged him so tight and you of course said thank you.
Y/n-"you got my older right how did you know?"
Vic-"brissa told me your older and look at the cup"
He wrote on the cup saying " I think you are very Beautiful and when I first meet you at the Balie I thought you where perfect like you are just my type and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me today around 4?" I just looked up at Vic and hugged him so tight and said yes. He hugged me again and said that he was going to go home and get ready. since I woke up at 2 I decided to start getting ready.

Vic's POV
I woke up at 1:30 and I wanted to ask y/n on a date today but I wasn't sure how to but then I decided I was going to ask her out by writing it on a Starbucks cup so I got up and y/n was still asleep which was perfect because it would give me Time to go get her Starbucks so I went to brissa room and saw her and Chris awake and then I told brissa that I was going to ask y/n on a date and she said okay and asked her for y/n Starbucks order and then I asked her and Chris if they wanted anything and they both said no.
After I left and went to go buy her Starbucks and when I came back I wrote on the cup asking if she can go on a date with me. I went to her room and she came up to me and hugged me and then I told her to look at the cup and at first I was nervous she was going to say no but lucky she said yes while hugging me and I was so relieved and so I told her I was going to go home to get ready and said I'll come pick her up like at 4.

Back to y/n POV
When Vic left I finished my Starbucks and got ready for the date after a while I was finally ready then I went on my phone till Vic got here.

Y/n outfit

Vic outfit

Vic outfit

Vic POVI got home and got ready after a while I was done and I didn't know where to take y/n yet so I thought about it and I was going to take her to a truck meet and after take her to get tacos

Vic POV
I got home and got ready after a while I was done and I didn't know where to take y/n yet so I thought about it and I was going to take her to a truck meet and after take her to get tacos. It was like 3:30 and started to leave because she leaves 20 minutes away and I wanted to get her some roses so I passed to the store to buy her some roses and then when I got to her house and got down to knock on her door because I didn't want to text her to come out. when Y/n opened the door I thought she looked so beautiful and couldn't believe I was going to go on a date with her like she's perfect.

Back to y/n POV
I was making TikToks when I heard someone knocked on the door so I went to go open it and it was Vic holding roses.
Vic-"these are for you"
Y/n-"aww you didn't have to, thank you"
Vic-"no problem"
I gave Vic a big hug and when I hugged him, he smelled so good and I just thought that he was perfect and he was so nice so respectful and everything about him is perfect. I said bye to brissa and my parents and Vic got my hand and walked me to his truck and when we got there he opened the door for me he's so perfect I thought.
Vic-" you look really pretty"
Y/n-"thank you, you look cute"
Vic-"thank you"
Y/n-"so where are we going"
Vic-"it's a surprise"
We were just talking in till we got to the place
Y/n-"is this a truck meeting I always wanted to go to one!!"
Vic-"yup now come on let's go see the other trucks"
After the meeting was done you and Vic headed back to the truck. It was around 8 and Vic drove us to a tacos place and we got down and I wanted to pay but Vic didn't let me and so I thank him and we were just eating and talking after a while it got cold and Vic saw that I was getting cold so he gave me his jacket and hugged me for I can be warm and we continue to talk but after we went back home and it was 9 so Vic got down with me and walked me to my door
Y/n-"thank you for today I had fun hanging out with you"
Vic-"yeah no problem, hope we can do this again"
Y/n-"yeah for sure"
You guys made eye contact with each other and out of nowhere you guys kissed
Vic-"im so sor-"
Y/n -"it's okay I didn't mind it"
So I gave him one more hug and went inside. When I got inside me and brissa were talking and i went to bed because I was really tired so I said good night to brissa and went to my room and got ready for bed. As soon as I got in to bed I fell asleep.