Airport

It was 6 in the morning and your alarm went off and then you texted Vic saying good morning and got up and got ready and you were done at 7:30 so you texted Vic and he said he was outside so you went to brissa room and hugged her and said bye same with your parents. You went outside and hugged Vic and he helped you with your suitcase and got in his truck.
Y/n outfit

You guys were on your way to the airport but you guys stopped by McDonald's to get some food and then an hour later you guys got to the airport you guys went in and did what you guys need to do then you guys went to go sit down in till you flight ...

You guys were on your way to the airport but you guys stopped by McDonald's to get some food and then an hour later you guys got to the airport you guys went in and did what you guys need to do then you guys went to go sit down in till you flight got there and so you guys did TikToks. Your flight got there and you guys just sat down and you guys were listening to music while sleeping. After hours in the airplane you guys finally landed in Mexico 🇲🇽 you woke up Vic and you were so excited and you guys got in a taxi and went to a hotel that had a really nice pool and it's own beach Vic got you by the hand and you guys ran to your guys room and you guys got ready to go in the beach. You guys were headed down stairs and you guys first went to go eat something. Then you guys went to the beach took pictures and you were just on your phone when Vic came behind you and pick you up and ran in the beach you guys were just laughing and playing around. "Race you to the pool" while running Vic said you followed after and Vic got there before you so when you got there you push him in and was laughing until Vic pulled you in with him and you fell in the pool you and Vic were just talking, laughing, and smiling and Out of no where Vic kissed you and you just looked at him and hugged him and then it was getting late so you and Vic decided to go back in side and get ready for bed. after you guys got ready for bed you guys were just watching a movie cuddling and you guys eventually  fell asleep together.