Will you be mine?

Next day you woke up to Vic waking you up with breakfast, you thank him and ate.
Vic- you have to be ready by 1pm okay
Y/n- why?
Vic- I want to take you out
Y/n- okay
After you ate you got ready and so did Vic.
When you were doing your makeup Vic said he is going to go ask the front office for something and went to the first floor
Vic POV
I went to the first floor because i got someone to decorate the room and a sigh asking y/n if she will be my gf so they are going to decorate when I take her out but I went for I could pay them
Back to y/n POV
You were finishing your makeup when Vic came back and he said that you guys are leaving so you got your thing are you guys headed to the car. You asked Vic where were you guys going and he said it was a surprise and you just said okay. When you guys got there it was a fair and you hugged him and you guys ran in. (Ima skip it like 3hrs) you guys got on all the rides and played everything so you guys were bored and decided to go to the beach to watch the sunset so you guys headed to the beach. When you guys were at the beach you guys were just setting on the sand talking and watching the sunset with his arm around you.
Vic- it's getting dark maybe we should head back to the hotel
Y/n-okay
When you guys got to the front door of you room Vic said "wait here let me go in" you were waiting outside for like 2 minutes

Vics pov
I went inside and set up a camera because I want to make a couple Chanel with her and this could be the first video and I also put 'Eres tu' by Los Aptos
Y/n POV
Vic open the door and said to close my eyes so I did and he was leading me in the room and I heard the song 'eres tu', "open your eyes" Vic said and when I opened them I saw Vic holding roses and there was balloons every were and roses every were as well and I hugged Vic and I turned around and there was a sigh on the bed asking " ¿ quieres ser mi novia?" I looked at him and kissed him on the lips and hugged him so tight. When we were done hugging he asked me "will you?" I said yes and he handed me the roses and hugged me.