chapter 5: pet streams

-
-
-
-
-

George and Dream eventually made the place look nice and shinny without a crisp of dust in sight, ofcourse this was mainly thanks to George insisting on sweeping the floor another time after the first. Dream complained at first but just went with it after a few back and forth talking (bitching) between George and himself.

Don't get him wrong, he did like the place being clean. He just hated the fact that he had to even put the smallest bit of effort in his arms in order to drag the wooden cleaning stick across the floor. But it did make the place look nice in the end so he felt a bit proud of himself for going along with George's cleaning plan. 

George was currently getting a glass of water for the each of them. George had lived in someone's house beforehand so he eventually did figure out how to do things the way humans do, Dream on the other hand, eh, not so much. Sapnap is the first ever person to take him in, however Dream wasn't all that dumb. He knew the basics like opening fridges, making use of the tv remote, how to dress and all of that.

But he somehow always struggled with pouring liquids in a glass or even plastic cup. Every single time he ends up spilling the consistency, so he just let the brunette do the work.

"What are you?, a pup?, Can't even pour a glass for yourself Dreamiepoo~",George teased in a baby voice, passing one of the water filled cups over to Dream. Dream scoffed and ignored the question, taking a big gulp out of the glass cup not even bothering to savor the taste of water since, well, it's just water.

He finished his glass almost as soon as he got it, detaching the cup from his mouth and carefully placing it down on the counter. He wasn't breaking a glass this time. No thank you. He glanced over at George who was now sitting on one of the bar stools that stood by the counter still sipping his drink.

That would've been completely fine..If he wasn't kitty licking it. Dream scoffed slightly at the slow speed but couldn't deny the heat on his face as he watched saw the tip of the other male's tongue make contact with the water surface. "You know how to drink right?", Dream decided to interrupt the Brit's drinking with his snarky comment.

George gave him a side glare, suddenly not feeling as thirsty as before. "Ofcourse I know how to, it's just better this way", he brushed him off. Dream just made a 'mhm' noise, not entirely believing him. "Oh fuck off Dream", George got up and playfully shoved the dirty blonde, who just returned the favor. They continued to playfight for a it, Dream winning thanks to his stronger build and George's fragile one.

Suddenly the door that lead to Sapnap's room swung open, Dream and George peered over to see their fellow human friend at the entrance of it with a big grin painting his face, witch only widened when he saw how clean his house was all of the sudden.

"Holly shit Dream, did you do all of this?", He asked looking at the shinny floor where you could practically glide on. "Yup!", the Floridian man answered with a proud smile on his face ignoring the daggers that where being stabbed in the back of his head by the smaller catlike male.

"Damn this just reminds me of how much of a shit cleaner I am", Sapnap sighed clearly amused by his own joke, and so where the others. Suddenly his face lit up once again like a Christmas tree, remembering something. He motioned the two of them to follow him back into his bedroom. George raised his eyebrow looking at Dream with a questioning look, turns out Dream had no idea either and just shrugged at George and made his way towards Nick.

"Oh my-, just get over here I'm not gonna kill you if that's what you're thinking", Sapnap chuckled rolling his eyes. George reluctantly got up from his seat , still a but suspicious but went over to Sapnap and Dream anyways. If worst comes to worst he can always slip away, right?