The Book

It was still dark but Lian Feng had wake up and pack up his things to set off to the Woodness City.

He was always like this,he like everytging to be clean,tidy and on time.

He had store everything inside his rings and was
ready to set off.

"Ah,I should look at the mao in that book to find the way there"

Last night when he was ready to sleep,he feel something hard inside his clothes and look out.

It was a book with red cover and 'Light Continent' written on its cover.

The book told everything that someone like Lian Feng who had transmigrated here need to know.

The name of this place is 'Great World' and it was really huge,more than the Earth was.

There was several kingdoms but there was only three empire that govern those many kingdoms.

It was written on the book,

πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

The Four Great Empire Of Great World

Great Sunrise Empire of the East

Great Flora Empire of the South

Great Star Empire of the West

Great Beast Mountain Range of the North

πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

The Great Beast Mountain Range was not govern by anyone but spirit pets that live there.

Magi from the three great empire will go there to find a good spirit pets to be their own.

Lian Feng now currently in the Great Sunrise Empire and this place was known for it dense spiritual energy amd was like heaven for Sorceror and Swordmaster.

The book also told how to be a Sorceror and Swordmaster,He had decide later when he had his own place,he will start to cultivate and become a Sorceror!

---

He had set off for the Woodness city and now was on his way there.

Lian Feng read the book while he was walking.

"Oh,so there something call 'News Tablet' that people can use to know about the news of the continent,I think I should buy that too later"

He close the book and keel walking forwards.

Lian Feng had seen the map towards the Woodness City inside the book.

He was shocked at first because he just casually said 'Woodness Valley' while carrying the book and the book opened by it self and show a map from where he was towards the Woodness City.

He was happy to know about the book more.

"I should keep this book well or else I'll meet a problem in the future..sigh"

He sigh and store the book inside his Traveler's Ring.

---

When he was passing by a big tree he heard a sound calling out to him from the other sid eof the tree.

"Hey,hey!brother can you help me?"

Lian Feng immedietly look around and see a waving hands on top of the tree.

He walk there and saw a young man tied up and hanging in the tree upside down.

"Brother,please help me..I was stuck by my own trap.."
said the young man

Lian Feng look at the young man and feel he was not s bad people and ask,

"How do I help you?"

The young man was happy that Lian Feng want to help him and immedietly answer the question.

"There,look at the rock doen there,cut that rope"

Lian Feng then nodded and walk towards the rock not far from him to cut the robe.

"Sssh~"

The rope was cut and let out a sound whem it meet the tree branch.

"Ackk!"

The young man fell on thr ground and let out a shriek.

He cleaned himself and slowly stand up.

"Thank you brother,I was placing this trap to catch a spirit pet but the trap catch me instead"

The young man scratch his head.

"It's okay,we should help each other as human beings"
said Lian Feng and smile to that young man

The young man was stunned by the smile and his face become red by the embrassed.

"I'm Yyn from the Woodness Citu,brother?"

Yyn smile at Lian Feng and walk towards him.

Yyn had a ocean-blue hair and wear a suit like clothes in same colour as his hair.

---

Suit/Clothes like those character from Genshin Impact,etc.

---

"I'm Reins,I'm just a traveller and was on my way to the Woodness City"said Lian Feng

He had decide to use the old owner name as his from now on since 'Lian Feng' will be a very weird name here.

"Oh,that's good!I can bring you there and walk you around if you want too!"cheer Yyn

Yyn look very cute just like Reins.

If Reins was a top he will surely try to hit on Yyn.

"Okay!"

Cheer Reins to Yyn

---

I'll be using the Reins name from now!

---

The two then walk away from there after Yyn pack up his old items of trap.

"Reins,where are you from?"
ask Yyn

"I'm from nowhere..I had travel around for a very long time"said Reins

Reins of course will not tell that he was transmigrated from another world to Yyn or else Yyn will think he was a weirdo.

"Oh,why don't you stay with me after we arrive at the Woodness City?I had that I want to go around to travel on my mind before"said Yyn happily

Reins was happy about that,he finally had friend here in this unknown world.

"Thank you,I want to buy a magical house for my own but perhaps I can settle down near your house?"

He had decided to buy a magical house then he will not make trouble for Yyn to stay with him.

"Of course you can!I lived alone at the mountain foot not far from the Woodness City,there was also few Magi's house around my place but not that very close to my house"

Explained Yyn.

"Yyn,you're a Sorceror?"
ask Reins

"Mn!Just now I want to try to catch a spirit pet for my first spirit pet but..hehe let's not talk about that"

Yyn was shy and Reins didn't ask further.

The two then continue their conversation and walk towards the Woodness City.