The Broken Box

Reins and Yyn left the shop after storing all of the things.Yyn was so happy that he didn't need to worry about his Mooneater food anymore.

He walk outside while holding Reins hands.
Reins didn't mind Yyn and just walk together.

"Reins,we should go to the Weapon Street to find your bow.There's many kind of magical weapon there"

Yyn explained

"Oh,okayy"
Reins answer leisurely

---

When they reach the Weapon Street,they look around and saw many Sorcerer and Swordmaster around.

Reins had something on his mind and ask Yyn,

"Yyn,why is that Sorceror and Swordmaster was not in a same name?I mean both look no different both can use magic and had a spirit pet"

Ask Reins curiously.

"Sorcerer and Swordmaster had a very big different,yes they both can use magic and have a spirit pet but Magi is especialize on magic of the types like light,dark and etc"

"If Sorceror choose a type for their main magic,they still can use other kind of magic"

"But Swordmaster can only choose one type and can't use other kind of magic"

Yyn explained to Reins about the different of Swordmaster and Sorcerer.

Reins nodded but still a bit confuse.

"Then if Swordmaster had that weakness,why did people still choose to become a Swordmaster and not Sorcerer?"

Yyn just sigh and answer,

"Don't look down on Swordmaster,If they reach their final level on cultivation,even if five Sorcerer with different elements can't stop him!"

That is why many people want to be a Swordmaster.

Reins nodded and understand now why people still choose to be a Swordmaster even when they can only choose one elements.

"You said that Sorcerer can choose one type elements as their main magic,then what is yours?"ask Reins

Yyn look at him and smile as he said,

"Water.."

Reins nodded and continue walk forwards.

---

They then arrive at a shop at the end of the street.

"Good,there was not many people here!We can move a bit free inside!"said Yyn

They then get inside the weapon shop.

There was many weapon there on display but that was only images and not the real one.

Weapon rank by the star and not rank like those spirit pets and those magical item.

He had read on the book,

πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

Weapon's Rank:

1 star
2 star
3 star
4 star
5 star
6 star
7 star

πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

"May I help you,sir?"
ask a waiter

"I'm searching for a bow..have any?"
ask Reins ask

The waiters nodded and jesture her hands to follow.