Frost Reverence

[Short Chapter]

After the light turned dimmed,the box opened itself.

All of sudden,a freezing aura come out from inside the wooden box and make Reins eyes turn light blue

Yyn at thr other side saw the eyes of Reins change and feel frightened.He step backwards and look at the box on the table.

Inside the box was a light blue-silverish bow.

The bow had a thin string and look very sharp that even can cut anything it touch while the bow body had phoenix like patern on both end.

"Haa.."

Reins had awake and his eyes had turn back into normal.He look around and saw that Yyn was standing not far from him looking at him.

"Just now.."
said Yyn suddenly

"It was the Frost Reverence"

Reins pointed at the bow inside the box.

Yyn look at the bow again and still in silent.

"The bow name is Frost Reverence"
said Reins

Yyn wake up from his thought and ask,

"Rank..?"

Reins shook his head.He also didn't know about the Frost Reverence star rank.When he was in mysterious state just now,only two words appear,

"Frost Reverence"

"How could that be?!"
Yyn eyes widened

"I don't know..but it should not be that lowly weapon,I can feel something from it just now"said Reins

Yyn nodded earnestly and said,

"Your eyes become blue like ice just now!"

Reins look at the bow and slowly pick it up.

When he touch the bow he can feel a cold but gentle aura from the bow.

The Frost Reverence was greeting it new master,Reins!

"Frost Reverence.."
He said slowly

The bow then shine a soft light blue light when Reins call out to it.

Suddenly,the Frost Reverence shook and move to Reins hands,it want it master to try it!

Yyn and Reins was shocked.

"Reins,seems like this Frost Reverence is really not an ordinary bow..it can hear your call and come to you!"

Yyn was excited and afraid at the same time because of this Frost Reverence owned by Reins.

"But where's the arrow?"
ask Yyn suddenly

"We..we only told the waiter that we want a bow and not an arrow too.."

The two was in silent.

"But does powerful weapon like Frost Reverence use an ordinary bow?If not,what kind of arrow does it use?"ask Yyn

Suddenly the Frost Reverence let out a melodious sound that made Reins and Yyn stunned.

"Heng~"

Reins eyes instantly turn ice blue again.

After a while,he change normal back and look at the Frost Reverence and said,

"I can only use it if I become a sorcerer with Ice element as my main type..and Frost Reverence only can be used by my own produce ice arrow"

"That mean,I need to be a sorcerer,choose an Ice element as my main and created my own ice arrow.."

Reins look at Yyn and was speechless before saying,
"I can create an ice arrow using my spiritual energy when using the Frost Reverence later,then I didn't need to prepare it or something like that.."

Yyn look at Reins and said excitedly,

"That mean the Frost Reverence should be that 4 or above star rank!woahh!" Yyn feel really happy for Reins

Reins didn't said anything and just look at the Frost Reverence,he feel a complicated emotions but couldn't guve any expression.

"Reins your luck is realky good!Now I had a friend who had a mysterious powerful weapon ahaha!"Yyn was so happy and hug Reins tightly all of sudden.

Reins just smile and 'Mn' at Yyn.

---