Woodness City

After three days,Reins and Yyn can now see the Woodness City not far from them.

It was a huge city full of green leaves and of course woods just like it name.

"Reins,look there!that is Woodness City,the third biggest city of Great Sunrise Empire!"

Cheer Yyn and pull Reins ahead.

Reins look at the huge city infront of him and many feeling pass through his heart.

"Beautiful.."

The only words come out from his mouth.

"Yes!Woodness Citu was known for it appearance"
said Yyn

Reins didn't said anything and just walk with Yyn.

---

When they arrive outside the city,there was many people in a row waiting to get inside.

There was also many Sorceror and Swordmaster with their pets want to get inside the Woodness City.

"Reins look,there was many people with their powerful pets!"

"There!Is that a Flaming Bird?!"

"Look there too!Is that an Ice Tiger!?"

Yyn was so happy even the fact he live adound here,he still feel amazement everytime he saw many Sorceror and Swordmaster around.

"Mn,don't worry you'll sure get a powerful spirit pets later!"cheer Reins

Ryn clenched his fist and nodded.

---

Finally it was their turn to enter the city.

The guard stop them and ask for entrance fee.

"Sir,two silvet peices for two people"
said the guard

The guard there had a green moss eagle on their shoulder that made them look more great.

"That is Wood Moss Eagle,it was the symbol of Woodness City,every guards here had one of them"

Whisper Yyn to Reins and Reins nodded.

"Let me pay"
said Reins

He then take out two silver pieces and give it to the guard,the guard then let them pass.

As they walk inside,Reins look at the many building infornt of him and gasped.

"Woahh!so many beautiful and big building!"
said Reins happily

Yyn just smile by Reins reaction.

Soon,Reins finally calm down himself and look at Yyn.

"Yyn,do you know where can I buy the magical house?"ask Reins

"Mn!follow me"
answer Yyn

He then lead Reins towards the city center.

While they was walking,he saw many kind of shop.

There was a shop that sell a spirit pet and many more.

"Yyn,why don't you just buy a spirit pet from the shop?"ask Reins

Yyn stop and look at Reins,he had a sad expression.

"It's not like I didn't want but I don't have enough money to buy even a low rank spirit pet"

It was true,Yyn had grown up by himself with the help of many people that how he can survive till now.

Even his magical house was take from the city landfill.

Reins feel a bit sad for Yyn and ask,

"How much does it cost?"

Yyn look at him and smile wryly.

"Low rank cost a 200 gold pieces,middle rank cost a 500 and high rank cost a 1000"Yyn explained

"Oh.."

Reins smile as he answer.

---

They then arrive at one big shop with a big 'Need's Item' sign on it.

"Here!Let's go inside"
said Yyn

He smile happily and pull Reins.

Yyn was happy to enter this shop even it's not him who is going to buy something.He think that Reins must have money and happy for helping him.

"Sir,may I help you?"

When they reach the big door of the shop,a shop keeper come and greet them.

"Oh,we want to but a magical house,do you have some?"ask Reins

The shop keeper eyes brightened and nodded.

"Follow me"

They then follow the shop keeper inside.

There was many kind of things inside the shop.

All of it was a needing thing like cooking need,travelling or else.

"Sir,what rank of magical house you want to buy?Now we only had three rank low,mid and high"said the shop keeper

Reins look at Yyn with confusion.

"Magical item like magical house had six rank,low,mid,high,epic,legendary and divine"

"The last three was only own by those of powerful people like a king and his related"

"Magical house was made especially for a traveller,Sorceror and Swordmaster,this house was nothing but only carriable house but people made a rank for it too"

Explained Yyn.

The shop keeper nodded.

"Then can you tell me about the price?"
ask Reins to the shop keeper

"Ah,sure,the low rank one cost 100 gold coins,mid cost 200 and high cost 500,which one do you want sir?"
ask the shop keeper

Reins think for a whilr and said,

"Can you let me look at the mid rank one?"
ask Reins

"Wait"
said the shop keeper

The shop keeper then get inside and take a green tablet.

"This sir"

Reins tak the tablet and then images appear on his mind.It was the images of the mid rank magical house.

The house was made of woods with dried grass roof and look very simple,it had a wood fence around it,there was a small farm at the two side of the gate and a table by the side of the farm.

Inside the small house there was a single bed,a couch and a table.There also place for cooking,storange and a well at the left outside of the house.

Reins smile and auite satisfied.

"I'll take it"

He then take out 200 gold coins and give it to the shop keeper.The shop keeper was very happy and immedietly take out a jadeite box.

He gave the box to Reins.

"This is the mid rank magical house,please come again"
said the shop keeper

Reins happily take the magical house.

They then left the shop together.

"Yyn,do you have anywhere else to go?or shoukd we just go back to your place?"ask Reins

"Let's gi back!I want to see the mid rank magical house!"cheer Yyn

Reins smile and nodded