Chapter 6 Lucoa's New Master

No one's POV

Currently, everyone is at home and Tohru and Kanna were looking at the window as it was pouring raining.

Kobayashi: Ugh... will it ever stop raining?

Tohru suddenly slides the balcony door open.

Tohru: Say no more! Aaa-

Tohru prepares to fire a beam into the clouds.

Nhazul: ...-_-...Don't...

(Timeskip)

The day after, it stops raining anyway. And Lucoa comes to visit and tells them some interesting news.

Kobayashi: Hold up, you mean you also decided to move from your world to this one?

Lucoa: Mm-hm.

Nhazul: Any particular reason as to why?

Lucoa: Well, lately I've been hanging out with you guys more regularly, and travel can be such a beast, you know. I dunno, I guess I just like being closer.

Kobayashi: What, closer?

Lucoa: Yeah, I'm staying at someone's house not too far away, just like Tohru's doing with you. Hey, do you maybe wanna swing by and see it?

Kobayashi: As long as it's okay, yes. Definitely.

Lucoa: Great, you can help with the misunderstanding.

Nhazul: The what now?

Lucoa: So funny. But our silly little mixup is partly why I thought staying in this world would be a good idea. It all started one day when I was on my way home from here, mostly minding my own business.

Lucoa then explained her new living arrangements to Kobayashi, Nhazul and Tohru.

Tohru: So you seriously let yourself get summoned by a ritual performed by a curious child? And then you said, "Sure, I'll be your servant, kid!"

Lucoa: Don't be so judgy! Besides, his family is apparently part of a long line of mages, so it could all wind up for the best.

Kobayashi: Mind clarifying the misunderstanding that needs clearing up?

Lucoa: Yeah, so he got it into his head that I'm a demon.

Nhazul: A demon?

Lucoa: Yeah. I was hoping you might be willing to talk some sense into him and make my life easier.

(Timeskip)

After agreeing to help Lucoa, she lead the three of them to the house she's staying at.

Lucoa: Yay, we're here, guys! Welcome to Shouta's house.

Lucoa leads Tohru, Kobayashi and Nhazul past the living room.

Lucoa: Well, come on in!

Kobayashi: Uh, sure it's okay?

Lucoa: No one's at home now, I swear, you're so paranoid. Just follow me, I'm crashing in one of the rooms upstairs so we can chill out in there.

Lucoa: You want some tea? I'd offer something else but I don't have that.

Nhazul and Kobayashi both looked at each other and then back to Lucoa.

Kobayashi: Hey...

Lucoa: Yeah?

Nhazul: We wanna ask something but I'm afraid it might sound rude.

Lucoa: Hm?

Kobayashi and Nhazul: What the hell are you, Lucoa?

Lucoa: Yeah, sounds rude.