Chapter 8 Fun At The Beach

No one's POV

Currently, Kobayashi, Nhazul, Elma, Tohru and Kanna are at the beach. Tohru is wearing a red and white two piece bikini, and so is Kobayashi, although the latter is wearing an unbuttoned shirt over hers. Nhazul was wearing blue and purple swim trunks, with his camera back on to take pictures. Kanna's in a more modest swimsuit. Tohru, who's still wearing her maid headband, is also carrying her handbag as usual, and a yellow parasol. And Elma was wearing blue two piece bikini, as well as wearing a sun hat, since she hates the hot weather.

Elma: I find it strange that humans require little to no clothing when visiting beach

Nhazul: Well, that's because it's easier to get cool that way. Besides, I think you like nice in your bikini.

Elma then looked away blushing a little bit.

Elma: Thank you...

Tohru: Wow! The beaches in this world are pretty, real pretty! With so many people, don't you just wanna mow them all down at once, Miss Kobayashi?

Kobayashi: Can't say I do.

Elma: We are not mowing anyone down!

Tohru: Buzzkill...

Kanna: The ocean here's salty?

Nhazul: Yep, sure is.

Kanna: That's the same in-

Lucoa: My favourite thing about swimsuits is that you can show off as much flesh as you want!

Lucoa and Shouta have come to the beach with the other five as well. Lucoa is without her hat, but her swimsuit is rather less modest.

Kobayashi: Not accurate or appropriate

Lucoa: For real?

Nhazul: ...-_-...You are practically naked...

Lucoa crouches down in front of an already-embarrassed Shouta.

Lucoa: Shouta baby, what do you think?