OVA#1 Hot Springs Trip

No one's POV

It's been two weeks since Nhazul and Kobayashi visited their parents with Tohru, Elma and Kanna, and currently Nhazul and Elma are both asleep in Nhazul's room together after the two of decided to share the room after entering a romantic relationship. And as the were sleeping, Nhazul stirred awake, with his face in Elma's boobs, making him blush.

Nhazul: I swear she's so clingy when she's asleep...

Nhazul went to get up, but couldn't and then looked, seeing that Elma had her tail out, wrapped around him, pushing them closer, making him sigh.

Nhazul: Like I said. So clingy...

After freeing himself from Elma's grip, Nhazul got out of bed, when he suddenly heard laughing, as he walked out and saw Tohru laughing over a pot in the kitchen.

Nhazul: What are you laughing like an evil witch for?

Tohru: Oh, Nhazul! Did I wake you?

Nhazul: No, I was going to use the bathroom, but now I'm curious to what you're doing.

Tohru: I'm making Miss Kobayashi chocolates for Valentine's Day!

Nhazul raised an eyebrow as he walked into the kitchen looking at all of Tohru's ingredients, including what looked like a carrot with a face on it.

Nhazul:

Nhazul:...-_-...I'm not even going to ask what this even is...

Nhazul then looked down and saw a little pink bottle and saw it said "love potion" on it.

Nhazul: Really? A love potion? I know you want to eat my sister sexually, but don't you think this is pushing it?

Tohru: Of course not! All that I do , I do for love, Nhazul!

Nhazul: ...-_-...No...What me and Elma have is love...This is just straight up lust...

Nhazul saw that Tohru had completely ignored him as she was just laughing evilly once again, as he just sighed went to the bathroom and returned to bed with Elma.

(Timeskip)

It's the now the morning and currently, Nhazul and Elma are sitting on the couch, watching TV, along with Kanna, as Kobayashi sat at the table drinking her coffee and Tohru was in the kitchen.