I'm Pregnant

(A.N. Originally the first part was gonna contain this, but it got over 1000 words, and I figured I'd cut it off. Warning: mentions of sex)

Kawaii-chan POV:

I was just baking cake when Aphmau-senpai came over. So Kawaii-chan (I) asked Aphmau, "Aphmau-senpai, why are you here." Aphmau-senpai looked really good. She also looked very hungry. "Have you been eating too many cakes" I asked. She looked a tiny bit bigger than normal,  but almost not at all. Aphmau looked a little uncomfortable. Aaron-kun also came in. "Aaron-Kun, what are you doing here. You almost never come. Is something wrong." I asked. Aaron rubbed the back of his neck. Aphmau muttered a little bit, before shouting it out. "I'm a month and a bit pregnant." I gasped. My ship had come true. I instantly picked up my phone, and texted Katelyn

Kawaii-Chan: Katelyn-kun. MY SHIP IS SAILING

Katelyn: Wait, what. Aarmau sailed a while ago. They are literally dating.

Kawaii-Chan: BUT THEY HAD SEX

Katelyn: That's not a new thing. This one time they came to my house at like midnight in kinda long jackets (cause they were definitely almost naked underneath) asking for a condom.  (A.N. the real question is why were you awake)

Kawaii-Chan: BUT THEY'RE PREGNANT

Katelyn: Ok that's a new thing 😳

*on private chat with Aphmau*

Katelyn: So is it true you're pregnant

Aphmau: I SWEAR KAWAII-CHAN

Katelyn: By accident or planned. Do I need to beat Aaron up. Am I the godmother. SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Aphmau: Planned, please no, either you or Kawaii-Chan. That answer it Katelyn 😐

Katelyn: I SHOULD TOTALLY BE THE GODMOTHER

Aphmau: Well, the first one to give my child a godfather if you get my meaning  😏

Katelyn: I DONT LIKE ANYONE

Aphmau: Cut the lies, you totally like Travis. So ask him out on a date and then I'll consider it. 😎

Katelyn: I SWEAR APHMAU I WILL MURDER YOU.

Aphmau: Just go ask him out 😏. I'll even see if I can set up a triple date with us three at the movies, circus and Olive Garden, plus something else. I'll pay. A special treat, a day of dating.

Katelyn: That sounds kinda fun.

Katelyn POV:

"Uh... hi Katelyn." Travis said blushing. "Uhm... I was wondering if... uh... uh..." I sighed. Honestly this boy. "Okay, given we'll be here all day if I let you continue, just listen to me." Travis nodded. "Aphmau is hosting a triple date, and she told me to invite you. She won't let me go otherwise, and we're going to my favourite restaurant, so a friend date" Travis nervously muttered, blushing even harder. Was he ever going to actually talk. Or just keep saying Uh Uh Uh. Travis made a kinda cute face a bit like this ☺️, and said "I would love to go on a friend date with you Katelyn. Actually can I call you Kat or Katie." I nodded, said Kat, and quickly added I had to leave. Back at my house I told KC. Her reaction was exactly what you'd expect. My ears seriously hurt.

Kawaii-Chan's face suddenly changed into an expression of confusion. "Wait, Katelyn-Kun, who's the third member of the double date."  I sniggered and pointed at her, mouthing Zane over and over again. Kawaii-Chan became extremely flustered and red. "Look, the only way for you to see your ships in action is to go. And the only way to go is to invite Zaney-Poo." I could barely hold back from laughing. Kawaii-Chan pouted, and stormed out. I sure hope she was going to go look for Zane, or else uh... well, I might have just screwed up. But honestly, they are so cute together. Speaking of Zane-Chan, Zane's reaction last Christmas when I bought him some my little pony thingy majjigies, and signed them Kawaii-Chan. I swear he was about to turn into a tomato. This is kind of random, but fun story hey, why not tell it.

Zane's POV:

The little sweet meif'wa came running up towards me. "Zane, will you go on a double date with me." she said. She was blushing a lot, but still trying to be confident. "Ok little Kitty,"I said. She blushed even harder, trying not to hiss. She then nervously said, "Right, so I'll see you after lunch tomorrow." I nodded, and she ran off. She left me, and I started blushing. Kawaii-Chan just asked me out. Although I definitely don't have a crush on her, I still really like her, and she's one of my best friends aside from Aphmau (A.N. Mhm sweetie, keep telling yourself that. I already have named your kid) My face felt hot for some reason. I just tried to calm down and went back to my house. Garroth was really no help at all. He kept teasing me. I only managed to shut him up because of Laurence. Garroth 100% has a crush on him.

(A.N. Again I intended to cut here, but I feeling inspired so... ya. Also just thinking, add possible Oc/Child names aside from Aarmau in the comments)

Aaron POV:

Aphmau had asked me out on a date yesterday. It was going to be some kind of all day fun, so I figured I should get into a comfortable outfit. I decided to just settle for a black t-shirt, red jacket and black jeans. Cool, but comfy. Suddenly, looking up, Aphmau was opening the door. She kind of put my outfit to shame. She was wearing a purple top with some kind of decorative fabric rose on it, a paler purple short skirt, her hair was in a ponytail and her eyes sparkled. "God Aaron, put a shirt on." I spent another minute just looking at her before her words settled in, quickly putting my top on. It wasn't like it was the first time she saw me shirtless, I spent most of the time at Starlight and Love-Love Paradise without a top on. But I suppose that was a beach. "Anyway Aaron just hurry up. We can't be late." I sighed happily. Our first date since Aphmau had become pregnant. She hadn't been feeling great so we hadn't gone out."So care to remind me of the plan." Aphmau face-palmed. She had already told me six times. But I had been a bit busy focusing on Aphmau herself. Just making sure she was okay. It's a pregnancy, I have no idea what might happen, and I really don't know what I'll do if Aphmau gets badly sick.

Aphmau POV:

Seriously Aaron. I HAD LITERALLY TOLD YOU 6 TIMES. "Right Aaron. I am very annoyed but... just listen this time." He pulled out a notebook and a pencil, and started literally taking notes. "So, I have arranged a date. We're gonna start by going to the circus. At 3:30 roughly when the act is over we will proceed to a cafe nearby. I've spoken to the owners, they've made sure there's a free seat, and date-themed the entire place. At that point, we either go for a walk, or head to our house and watch anime, or go to the shopping centre. At 6 pm, we go to the movies. We've got 6 seats at the perfect movie, a romantic horror. Then at 7:30 roughly, we go to Olive Garden for the big surprise. Clear! And I swear if you forget the." Aaron sweated slightly before confirming he remembered the surprise.

Travis POV:

Katelyn was just coming downstairs. It was ten to 1, so we were meant to be arriving outside Aphmau's house. I was just wearing a blue top, scarf and blue jeans. Katelyn came down in her FCU hoodie, she had got a custom dark blue one. She sauntered past me, her hands in her pockets before turning round and saying, "Hurry up or we'll be late Trav." Zane rushed in. He was wearing some kind of formal black top, and had actually changed his mask. "What are you wearing?' I said laughing. It looked really uncomfortable. At that point KC came downstairs. She was wearing a pink top and skirt, black headband and black tights. She was rocking it. Zane actually saw me looking at KC and gave me the look. The stop-looking-at-my-girlfriend-she's-mine-don't-try look. Katelyn also gave me a look. I don't know whether she was annoyed or just saying we should go.

Kawaii-Chan POV:

THAT WAS TOTALLY A, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING AT ME LOOK. I really hope Katelyn-Kun actually confesses to Travis-kun . Or at least he confesses to her and she doesn't hate him. Oh wait, we should probably go now.

(A.N Well, this was intended to cover the date too, and the aftermath, but the dates gonna be a good thousand words so, tomorrow)