Rayshift(???)

Gudako or Fujimaru Ritsuka is the last master or the last hope for humanity. She just got back to Chaldea or you could said the wandering sea with mash after they cleared side lostbelt. Ritsuka feels exhausted mentally and physically, Ritsuka was about to go to infirmary but she stop her foot and turn to Mash.

"Good work for today Mash!" With a smile

"Yes! You too sempai!" Mash also smiled.

"Good work both of you. Now Ritsuka you can fully rest but don't forget to treat your wounds first!" Said Da Vinci.

"I know don't worry I will go to the infirmary first then take a bath and sleep!" Ritsuka reply with a big smile.

She keep being positive even though she was tired. Ritsuka was about to go to infirmary suddenly everything went black.

"Oh, Ritsuka don't forget-" Da vinci were about to discuss some strategies for the next lostbelt but she's already gone.

"Eh? Did she went to the infirmary already?"

"I'm sorry Da vinci-chan I didn't notice if master went to infirmary already. I will go find her and tell her that you called her."

"Ah! Wait! Don't worry, just let her rest a bit. I can tell her tomorrow about it."

"You're right..."

~ meanwhile at the other world ~

"Hey, aether Paimon saw a person laying on the ground and she's cover in wounds! Let's go check her out if she's alright or no."

"Let's go! It's dangerous for her to be alone especially when she's cover in wound." Said the blond hair male.

Aether were doing his daily commission with Paimon following him at Liyue. They saw a young girl with strange clothes laying on the ground after fighting some hilichurl.

She is wearing black shirt with a strap, gray short skirt, black hair tie, black gloves with strange mark on her hand, and black combat boots. Aether bring his hand near her nose to check if she's breathing or not. Luckily she's breathing it's just that her face look pale.

"Her face look pale is it because of her wound? Paimon wonder. Let's just take her to bubu pharmacy and let doctor Baizhu treat her wound."

Aether carry her on his back and immediately went to bubu pharmacy with Paimon. But he must avoid all of the enemy because he is carrying a person on his back. He felt her breathing are steady on his shoulder.

So he assumed that she was sleeping. Finally, they have arrived at bubu pharmacy luckily doctor Baizhu is here today he ask him what happened to the person on his back because she look young young and she's cover in wounds so, they briefly explain to him.

Baizhu told them to follow him. He take them to an empty room and told Aether to put her on the bed then went outside to grab something.

"I would like you wait outside so I can treated her wound."

Aether immediately understand what he mean so, they went outside and wait for the news.

Baizhu do medical checkup on her then clean the dry blood at suck on her skin then he begin to treated her injury and bandaids some of her wounds. He left the room when he's done and walked towards Aether and Paimon.

"So? Is she okay?" Paimon said with worried expression.

"She is okay her wound are not that deep right now she just need to rest. She look exhausted." Baizhu called one of his staff and told her to change her clothes because her clothes look uncomfortable for the patient.

"Fiuh... Paimon thought she was dying."

"Thank you doctor Baizhu." Said Aether.

"Oh, yeah! Paimon almost forgot we need to go to adventures guild to get our reward and then let's grab some food. Paimon is hungry

"Technically I'm the one who's working here not you... Hah... Fine.."

"Goodbye doctor Baizhu! We will definitely visit her when she's wake up." Said Paimon as she wave her hand. Aether give him the money and he also wave his hand and said goodbye to Baizhu.

They went to adventures guild to grab the reward commission after that they went to Wanmin restaurant. They meet zhongli when they were walking to Wanmin restaurant.

"Hello, Mr. Zhongli."

"Ah.. Hello to you too traveler. Did you just finished the commission?"

"Yes, we were about to go buy some food. What are you doing now Mr. Zhongli?"

"Oh.. What a coincidence. Would you like to join me?"

"Sure! Let's go Aether! Paimon can't wait for the food!"

Meanwhile Aether is thinking if he is the one who will pay for the food or somebody else pay for the food like Childe for example.

When they arrived at Wanmin restaurant they when to private room for them to eat. What a wait them is Childe.

'Speak of the devil, Childe really is here waiting for Zhongli.'

"I'm sorry, Childe I brought traveler and his companion with me I hope you don't mind."

"Don't worry about it Mr. Zhongli, come sit where ever you want. I will be paying for today dinner so, pick whatever you want from the menu." Childe said with friendly smiled.

After they finish eating Zhongli ask Aether how is his day.

"Ah! Paimon just remembered! Today after finished defeated some hilichurl we found a girl laying on the ground cover in wounds and dry blood!"

"Oh?.. Interesting, please do continue." As Childe put his chopsticks on top of his bowl. He give up using his chopsticks, but he decided to listen to Paimon story

"At first Paimon thought that she was dying so we immediately bring her to bubu pharmacy. Luckily she's alright Doctor Baizhu said her injury is not that deep and now she is resting."

"It's good to hear that she's alright." Said Zhongli as he sips his tea.

"The things is she's wearing some strange clothes and there's a strange mark on her right hand. Paimon forgot how the mark looks like but the mark color is red."

"Hm.. I wonder what kind of mark on her hand is." Said Zhongli as he hold his chin.

"Tomorrow we're planning to visit her again. Would you come with us Mr. Zhongli?"

"Hm... Alright, tomorrow I have free time you can find me at Wangsheng funeral parlor."

"How about you Childe?"

"Sure!" Childe said with a smile.

"Alright then it's decided let's visit her tomorrow in the morning!" Said Paimon.

All of them said goodbye and wake to each other house. Aether when back to the inn with Paimon and begin to sleep.

(A/n: so? What do you think guys? I hope you enjoyed this crossover :D)