Meeting

They went to Angel Share together when they entered the tavern they were greet by red hair and red eyes male and a green bard that was sitting down as he hold an alcohol.

"Welcome to the Angel Share." Said the red hair man with a flat tone.

"Hello, I would like to buy a bottle of Dandelion wines please." Mashu said with a smile.

"Aren't you too young for alcohol?" Said the red hair man.

"Well... It's not for us actually we were just buying it for our friend." Said Ritsuka.

The red hair bartender look unconvinced on their statement he can only give them a glare then sigh.

Ritsuka still can't drink alcohol but Mashu can and her other servant except the kids like Jack, Jeanne alter lily, etc.

"You are not from here are you? Our tavern have a rules that can't sold or give an underaged an alcohol." Said the red hair bartender.

"Yes, but it wasn't for us we are just doing an errand." Said Mashu with a convincing tone.

"Haa... Fine, please wait a moment I will bring you the wine." Said the red hair bartender as he go to the storages to grab their wine.

The bard who have been listening to their conversation turn his body to look at the strangers. Mashu and the bard eyes meet. She approach the bard.

"Um... I just wanted to tell you that I love your song! It's truly amazing!!" Mashu said with enthusiasm.

"Hahaha! Thank you pretty lady! I'm glad you enjoyed my song. Say what's your name? My name is Venti and the guy who just left to grab your wine is Diluc he is the owner of this tavern. You are not from here are you?" Venti said with cheerful tone.

"Oh! Um.. M-my name is Mashu Kyrielight, she is Ritsuka Fujimaru and yes we are not from here." Said Mashu. Ritsuka approach them as she wave her hand to the bard.

"I see... Welcome to Mondstadt! Are you perhaps same as Aether?" Venti said as he chugged his drinks.

"You know Aether?" Asked Ritsuka.

"of course! I'm his friend same as the bartender who just left to grab is wine." Said Venti with a proud face.

"We are not similar to aether. Our similarities is that we are also not from this world that's all." Said Ritsuka truthfully as she clenched her fist and her teeth.

"I see—

Their conversation being cut as the tavern door open. Turns out it was Aether and Paimon entering the tavern they greet them when they entered the tavern. The bartender who got back from the storage holding a bottle of Dandelion wine greet Aether and Paimon.

"Here's your Dandelion wines thank you for the wait." Said the bartender as he put the bottle on the table.

"It's fine, thank you." Said Ritsuka as she pay for it.

"Master Diluc, Tone deaf bard Acting Grandmaster Jean is telling you to her office. We don't know why but Paimon have a feeling that this is serious." Said Paimon.

Ritsuka and Mashu glance each other then nodded.

"Do you mind if we also join you maybe we can help." Said Ritsuka to them.

"Sure, I'm sure Acting Grandmaster Jean don't mind after all having another helper make it easier." Said Venti as he stand up. Everybody else agree with Venti opinion.

"Alright then let's go!" Said Ritsuka with enthusiasm.

'King Gilgamesh! We already buy the wine! Now we are heading to Acting Grandmaster Jean. Maybe she can help us finding the Grail. Do you want to come?' Said Ritsuka via master and servant telepathy to Gilgamesh.