Registration

The next morning Ritsuka hear a knock when she was sleeping she groan and rubbed her eyes then yawn.

"Come in."

"Good morning... Big sister... Qiqi is here to bring you breakfast." Said Qiqi as she bring her food to Ritsuka.

"Oh.. thank you Qiqi." Ritsuka said as she yawn once again.

She grab the bowl and then giving Qiqi another head pat then smile a little. Once she finished the food she givi Qiqi the empty bowl.

"You are such a nice girl do you want a rewards? If so then what kind of rewards you want me to give it to you? I will try my best to fulfill it." Said Ritsuka.

"Then... Qiqi wanted a hug.. Please?..."

Qiqi actually dislike warm temperatures and hot feeling but she still wanted a hug from Ritsuka.

"! I see..." Ritsuka stand up then walked towards her to give her a hug.

Ritsuka give Qiqi a hug and Qiqi hug her back. Qiqi think that Ritsuka is warm she really like her present. They hug a little bit longer then let go. Both of them smile happily, then Qiqi bring out the empty bowl.

Ritsuka hear another knock and she wonder who it's.

"I see, you're wide awake now Miss Ritsuka."

"Good morning Doctor Baizhu!" As usual Ritsuka greet him with a smile.

"Good morning to you too. For a patient you sure are vibrant, I also bring you medicine." Baizhu also greet her back with a smile.

"Thank you again doctor Baizhu." Ritsuka chuckle and rubbed the back of her head.

"Say... I have a question that I have in mind. Can you answer it for me? It's fine if you don't want to answer I won't push you." Said Baizhu as he hold his chin.

Without a second thought Ritsuka immediately agreed.

"So... The question is... Aren't you afraid of Qiqi?"

"Eh? Why should I be afraid of her?"

"Okay... " Baizhu mentally facepalm he wonder if this girl is an airhead or courageous.

"Why are you asking me that?" Ritsuka really confused why Baizhu asking her that.

"To be honest Qiqi isn't actually alive or dead either... As you can see the talisman on her head and slow respond is the proof that she is a zombie. Usually they would be afraid of Qiqi but you don't. Yet You treated as a child which it's rare. How can you not afraid of her?"

"Okay...? Um... I know she is not a bad person if she's a bad person she would attacked me the moment she saw me." Said Ritsuka as she gaze him back.

Perhaps she isn't scared of Qiqi because, she have contract with countless servant regardless their size and their alignment. You could said that she is always defenceless and she trusted her servant.

"Haa... I see... Thank you for answering my questions and here is your medicine." Baizhu said as he give the medicine to Ritsuka.

'I guess it's really pointless to asked her that question.' Baizhu watch Ritsuka as she drink her medicine by holding back her breath and drink it in one gulp with a smile.

Ritsuka immediately grab the glass of water that have been besides her bed and drink it.

"Um... I have a question can when can I leave?"

"Wait, let me do some quick check up on you."

After that Baizhu telling her a good news he said she can leave at noon just don't forget to treated your injury by putting an ointment and later before she go he will give it to her.