Understanding

Finally they arrived at Jean office others who didn't join the fight guard Mondstadt and wait until their arrival. Inside Jean office there's Kaeya, Lisa, and Amber. They didn't expect that a stranger also went inside of Jean office.

They were about to ask who is he but Jean told them that he has no hostility and he is here to guard Ritsuka. Therefore they didn't question it again.

Once they begin to close the door now the QnA will started. But before that Arthur whispered to Ritsuka if he should go outside because it seem it would be a serious talk. Ritsuka only replied that he didn't need to wait outside. Arthur nodded his head and smiled like a gentleman.

"Let's begin the question and answer." Said Jean with a serious expression.

"Then I will go first, why do I feel elementals energy around you? When you heal me. But it seems I didn't saw you using your Vision." Said Diluc.

"Oh... Hm.. it kinda hard to explain about it. Mash can you please help me to explain it to Master Diluc?" Said Ritsuka as she looked at Mash with a smile.

"Ah! I will try my best! Hm.... In this world you need to activated your vision right? But we don't need vision because we have prana inside our body. Prana is magical energy inside our body and it don't really have element. Some people were born with prana some don't have prana, it's a little bit similar to this world but the difference it you got vision from the god. And the one who's having the strongest prana usually depending from their bloodline but senpai is an exception." Mash said as she try to explain it to diluc.

"I'm healing you with the help of my Mystic Code. It's the least I can do. Oh! Mystic Code is the clothes that I'm wearing right now. It was made by using magical energy with the help of genius, I of course don't really understand how do they made it." Ritsuka continued as she smile sheepishly.

Ritsuka actually pretty tired right now but she can't fall down now. She believed that her body withstand until they reach their inn. Without Chaldea or shadowborder magic support it's hard.

"Then, why do I feel like your elemental energy fading away when that mark glow? And move to one of your companion." Asked Venti.

"Ah.. that... This mark is the prove that I'm a Master. The Master job is giving Prana to the servant and giving them an order or command. The servant will protect and obey their Master." Ritsuka said casually.

"From what danger?" Asked Kaeya.

"..... That's a bit complicated." Ritsuka said as she bite her lower lips then smile sadly.

Paimon and Aether who have heard about Ritsuka journey can only frown. They just knew Ritsuka new side even though they have heard about it , but they can't help but got scared by the sight of the monster. It make Aether felt frustrated because he is not brave enough to face that thing. It reminded him about Childe past when he encounter terrifying monster. Aether exhale his breath to make himself calm down.

"What if your P-prana ran out?" Said Amber.

"I probably passed out? Hm.. yeah! I will passed out." Said Ritsuka with a carefree smile.

"You.... Why are you smiling?! Why are you not worried what will happened next?!" Said Paimon as she stomped the air then put both of her hand on her waist.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sometimes you just need to trusted someone in the battlefield you know?" Said Ritsuka as she scratch the back of her head.

"You are either stupid or brave aren't you?" Said Diluc as he scoffed.

Arthur glared at Diluc and Mash were about to open her mouth to defend her Master, but Ritsuka immediately make them calm down by touch their arm and shake her head then smiled.