You'll Be Fine, Tez

"Incoming, CPD, trauma to the head." Maggie announces. "Doctor Halstead, I'm sorry but you'll have to stay a little longer."

"CPD? You know who it is?" he asks.

"No, but they're already getting here. Trauma 3 is open."

Will puts on some gloves and the automatic doors slide open, two paramedics come in, one ahead pulling the stretcher and another behind pushing. Jay, in one of the sides, coming in with them.

"Teresa Logan, 30. Traumatic head injury," one paramedic starts announcing.

Will quickly gets to the opposite side of the stretcher from Jay. He glanced at him but they had no time to talk.

"GCS of 11, she's been in and out of consciousness, breathing is slow but regular, unable to stop the bleeding from the wound."

They get to the trauma room and put the stretcher next to the bed, Natalie joining them to help.

"Okay, let's transfer on my account," Will starts as everyone gets their hands on the sheets where Teresa is laying, "one, two, three."

Teresa is put in the bed and the paramedics leave.

"Jay, what happened?" Will asks as he examines Teresa.

"I don't know, man. I just found her like that."

"Get blood, O negative," Will says to a nurse.

"We'll take good care of her," Natalie starts, "but you have to wait outside and give us some room."

Jay wanted to stay, but there was nothing he could do there, and he knew he had to give them space to work. Maggie, who was outside the room, grabs one of Jay's arms gently to get him out of the trauma room.

Natalie cuts Teresa shirt open with some scissors and Will starts rubbing her stern with his knuckles to get her to react.

"Teresa, hey? Can you hear me?"

A loud breath is muffled by the oxygen mask on Teresa, letting Will know she was reacting. Teresa furrows her eyebrows but doesn't open her eyes. Opening one of her eyes with his thumb, Will checks her pupil reaction to a small light and then does the same with the other. The reactions from both eyes were regular.

"Tell CT we're getting her up for a pan-scan, now."

Dr. Abram took charge of Teresa. He analyzed the CT and had an MRI afterwards as she continued to stay stable. There were no factures, and he was able to stop her bleeding, so now it was just to wait and see.

Dr. Abrams sedated Teresa, so that she'd rest properly and stop coming in and out of consciousness. She had to be intubated so that she'd continue to breathe. Since there wasn't anything they could do for a while, as they had to wait until morning when she started regaining consciousness.

Back at the house, CPD had kicked down a bedroom door on the top floor and dragged Theodor Logan into the district, by order of Sergeant Voight who wanted to start dealing with the case as soon as possible even though they had just finished up the other case just a couple of hours prior.

Voight told Jay to go straight to the 21st and get started with Theodor. Jay seemed reluctant to leave Teresa, but Voight ordered him, saying he was of no help at the hospital but could start figuring out what happened.

Apart from Theodor, there was no one else in the house. When Tom got to the house and saw the police there, stopping him from coming in he asked what had happened and then went to the hospital, in hopes to talk with Teresa and figure out where Tyler was.