I Like It When You're Feisty

Teresa was gripping Will's hands as if her life depended on it. He was facign her, hence very slowly skating backwards as Teresa didn't move her feet, only being dragged around the ice skating ring by Will.

"You have to move forward," Will insists with an amused smile.

"I can't."

"Of course you can. Try sliding closer to me. Just raise one foot slightly..."

As Teresa does as Will says, the foot that stays on the ice slides back, making her lose balance yet again. With her leg slidding backwards, her upper body tilted forward and Will put one of his hands on Teresa's back and held her close to him as he laughed.

"I suck at this," Teresa says with a frown.

"It's your first time, it's okay," Will encourages. "But we have to make you skate a bit, so... straighten up, bend your knees slighlty and now give like small steps, carefull, slowly..."

As Will tries to guide her, Teresa continues to look like a newborn fawn trying to walk for the first time. Encouraging her to try to slide, Will tries to hold onto Teresa as she threatens to fall every time she takes a foot off the ice.

After a few minutes of trying to give her more courage, Will manages to make Teresa let go one of her hands and he goes to her side, so that he can skate forwards, like her. As he does so, he also moves a little faster, dragging Teresa with him and she can't help but fall down a couple times on her knees and her butt, even if holding onto his hand.

Many falls later and little to no improvement, they exit the skate rink for a early dinner break before going in again for a second round at it.

Teresa fixes the beanie Olinsky had given her on her head and zips up her warm jacket.

"Remind me to never ice skate again after today." Teresa says as they wait for the food.

"No way. I'm going to teach you how to ice skate so well that you'll be the first in line when ice rinks open up every Winter."

"The amount of faith you have in your teaching skills is not proportional to the faith you should have in me being a good learner."

"You're a great learner. I bet you, if you don't give up after today, you'll be even better than me."

Teresa tilts her head and narrows her eyes. "You're actually insane."

"Insane or not, you hold my hand."

"Because insane or not you're the one that actually knows how to ice skate."

"Insane or not, you like holding my hand."

"Stop it," Teresa says as she rolls her eyes, but with a smile she can't hide.

"I have great hands, though," Will says extending his hands to her.

"You do have great hands, but since we're not on the ice right now, I have no need to hold them, so keep them to yourself."

"Hold my hand, Teresa."

"Nope."

"You either hold my hand or you walk home."

"I've walked bigger distances." Teresa shrugs.

"Hold my hand."

Teresa rolls her eyes but extends one of her hands and holds Will's.

"See? Not so hard is it?"

"We're not gonna keep holding our hands when we're eating, are we? Because that's just the lamest thing we could ever do."

"We should totally feed each other," Will jokes and Teresa laughs.