Shut up😩

Y/N'S POV
"Why can't I choose the movie we watch Jordan" I groan frowning at him "Because you pick all the time and it's my turn" he said with a straight face "But you know I hate scary movies Jordan " I comment "Well I don't care I get to choose tonight not you and I want to watch a scary movie and you better fucking watch it" he laughs "Watch yourself Powell I do what I want no one owns me I will not watch it now if you excuse me and shut the fuck up I'm going upstairs to play games" I said angry but sprinting to the room before I get my back blown out "WHAT DID YOU JUST TELL ME" he immediately runs after me causing me to sprint away (run bitch run👀🏃‍♀️) "I'M SORRY BABY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I WANT TO WALK JORDS PLEASE I BEG" I plead closing and locking the door just in time 🧎‍♀️🙏 "y/n open the fucking door or I guarantee you won't be able to walk for a whole month" he said calmly which made me even more terrified "Baby please no I can't you know that I don't like those movies please I'm sorry but I will not open this door" i tell him just above a whisper but he can still hear me "okay" I can hear his smirk through the door I immediately panic but decided to shower as that will make me less tense I walked to the connected bathroom and as I stripped off my clothes I heard the bedroom door make a noise but figured it was just Jordan trying to see if I was still there and with that I jumped in the shower humming as the steam and warm water hit my body making me sigh in content immediately feeling better..
JORDAN'S POV
"I really fucking love that girl but fuck she makes me so fucking aggravated I'm really tempted to knock down that stupid door and fuck her into her place vinnie " he rants to the ginger/ blond boy (Ik their not friends but duck off ✨respectfully✨ please my mind is blank❤️) "Bro chill don't you have a key to the door or something just open it quietly I'm sure she won't hear" he tells me causing me to smirk "I gotta go vinnie thanks for the idea" "Np man don't fuck her to hard Nai and Mia want her to come to hype tomorrow" "No promises dude" I laugh jogging to the kitchen drawer and looking for the key as I find it I walk up the stairs, slowly and quietly unlocking our bedroom door but as I walk into the large room I saw no y/n confused I hear the shower running and I laugh a bit starting to undress then I proceed to quietly walk inside the bathroom but make sure to slam the door shut making her known of my presence I then see her beautifully perfect figure through the glass shower jump back causing me to laugh "You shouldn't have told me to shut up princess" I smile down at the girl joining her in the shower "Jordan baby please not today I have to film with Mia,Nai and Thomas tomorrow"she pouts "Well I guess I'll have to tell vinnie you had a little accident with your back" I wink pulling her close to me by her waist and grabbing her neck causing her to whimper and I smirk "A month of bed rest babygirl" I whisper to her feeling her body form goosebumps.
Y/N'S POV
As he whispered that I immediately got a tingling feeling I remove his hand from my neck gently and accept the fact I won't be able to walk for a while I immediately look up at him and bring his head to mine connecting our lips, as we kiss I softly take my hand to his hair gently tugging as he groans, making sure to leave dark love bites on my breasts and neck he then has enough of teasing me and lifts me up immediately pushing me into the cold shower wall and thrusting his member into me with no warning causing me to gasp as he didn't give me time to adjust to his large length "Jordan baby slow down" I moan out wrapping my arms around his neck "take it like the slut you are" he laughs wrapping his hand around my neck and groaning deeply as I clenched around him as he's pounding through me he hits my g spot causing me to moan louder "that's my good girl taking it like the slut she is" he coos caressing my cheek as his other hand holds me up and I just moan melting to his touch he goes deeper causing me to immediately start shaking "Ca-can I come baby?" I moan desperate for a release "No y/n hold it" he grits thrusting up into me harder "But I have to come daddy please" I whine tears filling my eyes from the over stimulation "Wait baby it will feel better soon" he reassures me balls deep in me thrusting at a godly pace i clenched as hard as I could and it worked as he groaned his large member twitching inside of me "Now baby" he tells me as I immediately release seeing stars as my whole body shook as Jordan holds me up making sure I don't fall, and his warm seed filling me up makes the whole thing better as he rides out both our highs as soon as he pulls out I feel out mixed juices leak from my and my legs go numb but before I fall Jordan lifts me up making sure to lather yo some of our juices and shoving two fingers into my mouth "You taste so good" he smiles sucking the rest off he turns off the water carrying me bridal style and wrapping me in a towel then he puts me in one of his shirts and my panties and after he gets ready for bed he pulls the covers over us and pulls me closer to him kissing my neck softly "I love you Bubs goodnight " I smile kissing him softly "I love you more babe but time for the scary movie" he smiles shutting off the lamp and playing with my hair I just scoff but agree since I couldn't walk away even if I wanted as we watch the scary movie displayed on our TV I soon drift to sleep in the love of my life's warm embrace.

Y/N'S POVAs he whispered that I immediately got a tingling feeling I remove his hand from my neck gently and accept the fact I won't be able to walk for a while I immediately look up at him and bring his head to mine connecting our lips, as we kis...

A/n) I hate it but Jordan is so hot😩so is liya tho😳❤️💕k bye babes anyways hope you liked this small smut 😏 first image going 💪. Anyways bye