Weed

Y/n's POV
Feeling like I was on mars I sat on my boyfriend Jordan and watched as his perfect lips inhaled the smoke of our shared blunt and slowly he got closer to me ,grabbing my face and kissing me transferring the smoke into my mouth along the way ,me just blowing it back in his face as he smirked "You're so sexy baby" he praises me slowly rubbing my thighs that sat on either side of him "Says you baby you're the most gorgeous man I have ever laid eyes on" I whisper enjoying my current state,  my boyfriend the same way  "I don't know if it's the weed but I like really want to fucking kiss you" I tell him biting my lip and expressing my thoughts "Then do it" he smirks as I crash my lips into his adding tongue along the way the kiss become more sexual and needy "God I fucking love you " he groans into the kiss as I pull away taking in his features eyes red and slumped his lips slightly swollen with messy hair that I couldn't resist not playing with "I love you more " I hum lighting the blunt up again and inhaling the smoke into my lungs as he watched mesmerized "What do you think space is like?" I think out loud as he takes the blunt from my hands inhaling me exhaling at the same time "Shit I don't know maybe spacey?" He laughs coughing as the smoke leaves his lungs quickly, I just giggle sucking on his neck leaving dark bruises and marks as he hums "Are you thirsty or is it just me ?" I ask pulling away and entangling my hands into his hair "I'm thirsty but kinda hungry to ,want some McDonald's baby?" He asks answering me with another question and I nod as he pulls out his phone opening Uber eats "I want a McFlurry and fries Jords" I hum getting off his lap and jumping onto our soft and comfy bed to enjoy the rest of my high comfortably "Okay baby I ordered already I got you some nuggets to" he speaks putting away the lighter and blunt spraying our room with febreze and joining me on the bed and pulling me onto his body ,laying my head on his chest " Do you like wanna get married some day babe?" I hear him ask as I'm close to drifting off "Yes and I want kids not like tons but two a boy and a girl, our little family " I smile thinking about the future "That sounds perfect love let's make it happen one day" he sighs and I can practically hear the smile from his voice but I don't bother looking up from my position I just kiss his bare chest and smile "Wanna nap while we wait for the food?" I yawn as I hear him hum turning the LED lights to a dark purple and placing us under the covers and that's the last thing I remember as I drift off happily never wanting this moment to end .

Y/n's POVFeeling like I was on mars I sat on my boyfriend Jordan and watched as his perfect lips inhaled the smoke of our shared blunt and slowly he got closer to me ,grabbing my face and kissing me transferring the smoke into my mouth along the w...

A/n)🖤