Surprise 🩻

Y/n's POV
I sat sobbing on my bathroom floor as I looked at the small stick that has immediately forever changed me and potentially my boyfriends life and in a rush my housemate/best friend since birth rushed in to comfort me letting me cry into her should till i fell asleep.

~An hour or so later~
I woke up to mumbling but kept my eyes closed at the sound of hushed voices arguing "What happened to my girlfriend y/bsf/n i was only gone for 2 fucking hours?" I heard Jordan whisper angrily "Calm down you act like i'd touch my baby and it also isn't my place to tell dumbass, you guys need to talk but you better be gentle or so help me if you hurt her i will make sure you don't see another day on earth " I heard her picker back "Oh like you could touch me you fucking midget" He grumbles and it's cut short as a slap sound echoes and a groan erupts from my boyfriend i decide it's time for me to "wake up" so i open my eyes and sit up slowly immediately i feel the dry tears on my eyes and i immediately start crying again feeling these emotions attack me all at once. Immediately i feel arms surround me from both my sides  "Baby what's wrong?" Jordan mumbles into my hair kissing my head softly "I think i'll give you guys some space and go to the store to pick up some snacks for all of us" y/bsf/n tells us grabbing her keys and softly closing the door behind her. When she's gone we sit there for what feels like hours until he finally decided to speak as gently as possible "Baby what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm sorry baby please tell me what's wrong so I can try and help you" he pleads playing with my hands anxiously "Jordan I'm pregnant" I let out before I can think about it too much and i feel him immediately halt in his actions. After a few moments of silence I can no longer stand the silence and i speak up "Please don't leave me Jordan I love you more than I love myself and i don't know what i'd do if you left me and my baby alone" I cry distancing myself from him by pulling myself to the other side of the couch "It's OUR baby" He mumbles aggressively pulling me back to him by my ankles "And i'm not leaving you so don't even think about leaving me because now you're stuck with me for the rest of your life. You and our baby are mine and no one will ever have you but me again." He grins pulling up his shirt that I was currently wearing scratch that the only thing i was wearing  "We will get married and get a house of our own once our child is born so we can start having more kids." he grunts leaving kisses all over my stomach as I breathlessly lay on the couch letting him run kisses along my non showing belly "I love you so fucking much Y/n" he whispers kissing my lips softly "That language needs to stop when our baby is born" I grin up at him as he towers over me "Yes ma'am" he snorts jokingly but before i can reply he thrusts into me causing me to moan and grasp his shoulders "Just imagine how perfect out baby is gonna be with his beautiful mother" He moans into my ear "And his very handsome daddy" I moan breathlessly to which he hums thrusting into me harder "This is how are baby was made love I fucked into your tight cunt and gave you every drop of my seed hoping you'd get pregnant and it looks like I got what i wished for cause now you're with me forever" His words are dripping with lust and i can't help but feel more and more turned on by every filthy word he breathes out "Jordan i'm so close baby please fuck me harder" I moan wrapping my legs around his waist but he has other plans as he flips me over and starts fucking me into the couch "I'm close too baby let's come together" He groans pounding into me harder causing the open area to fill with the sweet sounds of skin to skin contact and our moans "Please cum inside me baby" I moan starting to push my hips back as my body shakes with the need to come I feel his length twitch and his hand find my clit "Fuck you feel so good" he whimpers and that is what pushed me over the edge and my whole body shook and my body came crashing down to the couch but he held me up emptying his hot sticky seed into my tired cunt (what word do y'all prefer? probably not the time but idk pussy is not fitting i feel) before he can pull out the door is opened and a scream fills the downstairs of our house as y/bsf/n finds us on the couch "I see Jordan took the news well" She yells in disgust her eyes covered as Jordan quickly pulls down my shirt to cover my body, him just pulling up his shorts "You guys better burn that fucking couch my poor innocent eyes are damaged because of you both now, i better be the godmother or so help me" She whines her eyes still shut tight "Oh please you act like you've never seen people fuck before" He grumbles annoyed with her childish behavior "Never in my own home. AND i don't want to see my best friend being fucked by her baby daddy the fuck" She moans dramatically "Well too bad cause those are the sounds i fucked out of her and you were bound to see eventually" He smirks pulling me into his body as my cheeks heat up profusely "Look whatever you're fucking gross let's just watch a movie and eat these snacks i bought when I was out " she grins sitting on the smaller couch and turning on the tv. So per her request that's what we did  for the rest of the evening.

The end.

NOT PROOF READ!

NOT PROOF READ!

WORD COUNT:1112

A/n) Guys i'm sorry that was shitty my mind isn't functioning and i have to finish a final so this was rushed don't forget I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE AT LEAST A FEW OF YOU ENJOY MY SHITTY WRITING🫶🏻💕