Favorite crime

Y/n's POV
~"JORDAN PUT ME DOWN" I squeal as he runs around the pool with me in his strong grasp "SAY I'M THE BOSS AND YOU'RE NOT THEN" he laughs continuing the circles he was running around the large body of water "YOUR THE BO-BOSS NOT ME BABY PLEASE" I laugh soundly as he started to tickle me "that's what I thought " he smirked and throws us into the pool causing me screaming at the sudden movement and laugh, as i resurfaced i was met face to face with his beautiful one "Hey" he whispered smiling like an idiot "Hey Jords" I giggled as his arms found my waist mine finding his broad shoulders "I love you so fucking much y/n one day I'm gonna marry you I swear on it " he said serious almost staring into my soul "I love you so much more Jordan " I whisper looking at him in awe truly never wanting the moment to end ~ I smiled sadly at the memory of the man I thought would be my soulmate I had done so much just to call him mine and here I was alone and he was off living his life with another girl looking happier than someone could possibly look well deep down I just hope I was his favorite crime and he'll never forget how bad he hurt me the day he left and it was worse I can't even say I hate him without a smile on my face because everyone knows it isn't true...even me. ~ "NO Y/N WE'VE BEEN THROUGH EVERYTHING TOGETHER WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT I'M CHEATING YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING LUNATIC!!!" He yelled frustration thick in his voice "JORDAN I'M NOT STUPID YOU FUCKING IDIOT DON'T TRY AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I AM YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! You know how hard I tried to make you mine and two years of this just for me to get a call from my best friend saying she saw you AT THE PLACE YOU SAID YOU'D BE !! MAKING OUT WITH THE GIRL YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO FOR MONTHS BEHIND MY BACK ! DON'T THINK I NEVER SAW YOU TRY AND HIDE YOUR PHONE FROM ME " I let out a quiet sob sliding down the wall as he punched the one next to him us 8 feet apart "Look what we've become y/n... you hate me and I love someone else.." I hear from the other side of the room but I don't dare look up and give him the satisfaction of seeing me so weak and vulnerable "Yeah well I hope I was the best you ever had because no one will ever love you the way I did or work as hard as I did for your love just to end up getting cheated on you fucking pity " I spit . I hear nothing but the door slam shut me finally able to let out the sobs I tried to hold in with everything I had but I failed wailing the hardest I ever had feeling like a complete numb and utterly useless piece of shit.~ it's been 3 years since then and I never fully healed or stopped thinking about that night it was the night I lost my world and a part of my heart but here I was in a restaurant with my new boyfriend who treated me like a queen and I loved him so much yet I couldn't stop thinking about the boy who didn't deserve me as he would always be my first everything.
"Y/n baby the waiter said our table is ready when we are, you ready?" The blond curly headed boy asked smiling down at me as I was slightly shorter "Yeah I am let's go sit vin" I smile walking hand in hand with him to our table. Some time had passed as we were now laughing and playing around but suddenly all my joy and happiness was drained when I stupidly looked to the entrance of the fancy place and saw him with her, the girl he cheated on me with..liya was her name and god was she stunning I mean I don't blame him for not loving me anymore after her, she was his dream girl. "My love what's wrong?" Vinnie asked as I snapped out of my sad depressing thoughts and looking at him with hardly any emotion "U-uh ther-there he is wi-with he-her vin" I whisper as he looked in the direction I was previously looking and immediately knew what I saw that made me act so weird slightly shocked. "We can lea-leave if you want? Baby I'm sorry I know your still hurt but I promise I'll help heal you to the best of my ability if you just let me in y/n" he whispers looking down as if he thought I'd run to Jordan if he didn't beg me to stay with him "I'm sorry vinnie I wouldn't leave you I love you so much but you know how hard it was for me after he left me I lo-" "y/n?" I was cut off by the voice I secretly missed and longed to hear I slowly look up at him his girlfriend right by his side with a smile not in a mocking or mean way just genuinely happy to be with him "Hey Jordan " I whisper not wanting anger or hurt to seep through my soft tone I feel vinnie take my hand making me look at him quickly smiling a little but just as quickly returning my attention back to Jordan "Wow long time no see h-how are you? You look good, and who's ....this?" He asks almost sounding annoyed. I roll my eyes suddenly growing confidence and more hate than pity towards him "He's my boyfriend Vinnie hacker, Jordan and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me so treat him nicely please" I glare as his eyes fill with sadness at my harsh tone. I then notice vinnie smiling in the corner of my eye happy I defended him "I-I'm sorry anyways me and Jordan should go sit down maybe we'll see you later bye y/n and Vinnie it was nice meeting you vinnie and nice to see you again y/n " Liya finally speaks clearly embarrassed with Jordan's childish behavior "Bye" I hear him whisper me not bothering to return the gesture I turn back to the boy in front of me as he looked at me with nothing but love and adoration in his eyes "Will you let me in? I promise I won't leave you like he did and I'll do what he brokenly promised.. I will marry you and I'll never let anyone hurt you again I swear if it on my life " he told softly almost pleading and I grow warm as my heart did flips in my chest "Yes bub i promise I'll let you in, I love you Vinnie" I smile going to his side of the fancy booth table and kissing him passionately him returning it immediately and we pull away resting each other's forehead on one another smiling like idiots.
~slight time skip
As we get ready to leave I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around immediately slightly confused "Hey can I talk to you for a sec?" Jordan asks me as I turn around completely, and I look at Vinnie as if asking for permission as he nods, I then get up and follow Jordan to the hallway near the Restrooms "Look I'm so sorry I love you y/n never forget that and I wish I was Vinnie and I could take back everything but I can't and I won't ever be able to " he tells me and I nod "Yeah you won't and I love Vinnie so much I loved you and it took me so long to get over it Jordan but today when you walked up to me I realized I didn't miss you I missed the memory of you and I finally have closure and can open myself up to Vinnie so thank you for that " I smile softly as tears fill his eyes "I'm sorry love please never forget me " he whispers hugging me as I hug him back softly "shhh you're okay...I just hope I was your favorite crime because you sure were mine" I smile sadly kissing his cheek and walking to the exit Vinnie waiting patiently "Hey baby are you ready to go?" He smiles grabbing my hand "Never been more ready" I smile back as we walked to his car and back to my house.

•••

A/n) I kinda like it 🖤 love y'allNot proof read••••

Not proof read••••