Ignore

Y/n's POV

Today I decided to ignore Jordan because he left this morning without leaving a note or anything and has yet to return as it's now 3 in the afternoon and although i'm not even really upset with him I think it will be funny to mess around with him a bit.

I was currently sitting on the couch watching Criminal Minds when he walks through the front door with a smile on his face and a few bags in hand but since I'm pranking him I don't go and greet him with a hug and kiss like I usually do.

Immediately he frowns as he sets his bags down and sees I didn't approach him "Hey baby" he smiles deciding to just walk to the couch I was snuggled into and going to peck my lips but I quickly turn my head causing him to place a kiss upon my cheek.

Quickly I stand up shutting off the TV and don't even bother sparing him a glance as I walk up stairs to our shared room before he can say anything.

A few minutes later i'm now laid out on our bed scrolling through tiktok when he quietly enters the room and shuts the door as if we aren't the only two people in our house and not even having to look up I immediately feel his glare on me "Y/n why are you ignoring me? Did I do something?" he frowns

Again I avoid his questions and start walking out of our room and downstairs to get started on dinner but surprisingly i'm pulled back harshly by his strong grip and the door to our room is slammed shut now being blocked by an annoyed Jordan "What did I do y/n/n... please baby tell me so I can fix it" He sighs grabbing my jaw and forcing me to look up at him shifting uncomfortably I sigh and try to remove my face from his strong grip "Y/n" he glared as if scolding a child causing me to look up and try not to let out a laugh.

"Y/n seriously stop ignoring me please...Are you mad because I left this morning? I'm sorry I left without telling you baby I sent you a text telling you I had a meeting and then i'd go grocery shopping so I don't know what else i've done to mess up but please please please talk to me I haven't heard your beautiful laugh all day and it's making me angry" He grumbles at the last bit of his rant causing me to crack a smile and laugh at his childish manor which causes him to frown in confusion only sparking more laughter out of me.

Eventually I stop laughing at him and walk to our bed laying down and going on my phone again but immediately he follows getting on top of me and throwing my phone to the chair near our bed "Baby please give me attention i'm sorry for everything i've done please just smile or laugh again i'm so desperate please" he pouts into my neck leaving kisses all around as I sigh softly and start playing with his curls causing him to smile and bury his face deeper into my neck "Thank you baby I love you." he whispers into my neck as I smile softly "I love you J." I whisper as we fall asleep in each other's embrace.

" I whisper as we fall asleep in each other's embrace

Word count:681

A/n)HI MY LOVES I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE!!❤️ Tomorrow is my first day of classes and i'm shitting bricks y'all i'm so nervous and If y'all have started already I hope it's going well and if you start soon I hope you have an amazing first day and I love each and every one of you and remember each and every one of you are worth the world and so much more so never let anyone treat you like you're less than that ily and remember to be kind.<3 muah bye my loves!🫶🏻