chapter 2

"YALL KISSED!!" Callie screamed out

"Yes Torres tell the whole world why don't you" Miranda said pulling her best friend into a empty on call room.

"I'm sorry I'm just caught by surprised you and Warren kissed how was it I've always thought he would be an amazing kisser just by the look of him that man is gorgeous." Miranda glared at her "I know he is your best friend but you can't stand there and tell me he isn't a gorgeous man and don't get me started on his lips.." Callie was interrupted by Miranda.

"Are you done or would like to continue to gawk over my best friend or can I continue you to tell you what happen and why we even kissed to begin with." Miranda said placing her hands on her hips and giving Callie her famous Dr.Bailey stare.

"Okay okay all I'm going to say is that if I wasn't absolutely in love with Arizona at the moment I would totally be trying to hit that so what's your excuse Miranda." Callie said crossing her arms and giving her look back at her challenging her.

"HE'S MY BEST FRIEND CALLIE I..I CANT." Miranda yelled out in frustration making Callie roll her eyes and click her teeth giving Miranda are you serious look.
"Miranda you and I both know that just because he's your best friend doesn't make you Blind that man is one fine Specimen I know it and you know it Miranda, but hey if you want to pretend that he isn't that's all you girl." Callie said to Miranda throwing her hands up heading towards the door.

"Where are you going I haven't even told you all that happen." Miranda said turning around Watching her best friend leave. Callie turned around "Are you gonna be honest with your attraction for the man or are you gonna still pretend to pretend he isn't sex on wheels." Callie told Miranda making her scrunch up her face to side and roll her eyes at her best friend refence "sex on wheels".

"TORRES" Miranda whined causing Callie to roll her eyes and give in "go in head Miranda tell me why yall kissed and why you are freaking out." Callie said sitting on the small sofa in the room.
Miranda gave a weak smile and walked to the small sofa and sat down facing toward Callie. "Well my mother called me when I was scheduling my time off to go down there and visit them. She had asked me why I took off for so long and I assured her it was because  I wanted to catch up and spend some time with them, but she just assumed that I was just lonely and didn't want to be alone. I Quickly assured her I was not lonely that in fact I had a male friend." Miranda said putting a finger in the air.

"MIRANDAAA!!!! Callie screamed as she began to laugh uncontrollably causing Miranda to scrunch up her face and hit Callie on arm. "Ouch Miranda, but why on earth did you say that you don't have a male friend." Callie said rubbing her arm. "Do you think I don't know that Callie why do you think Benjamin got in the middle of it." Miranda said scoffing "how did he get in the middle of it all Miranda and what lead yall to kissing?" Callie questioned making Miranda roll her eyes she was getting there if Callie could just be patient.

"Well Torres if you could be patient and let me get to that you would find out now wouldn't you. Callie snickered and rolled her eyes at her best friend's statement. Well so after I said that I had one my mother proceeded to tell me that I was lying and that I didn't need to because there was nothing wrong with being lonely because everyone goes through that. Well I proceeded to tell her that I wasn't lying and that I do in fact have a male friend so she asked for his name and I blurted out Benjamin's name before thinking and she told me that she was looking forward to meeting him and asked if I was bringing him when I come down for my dad's party already being in so deep I said of course I am."Miranda said placing her hand on her forehead shaking her head at her own stupidity. 

Callie stared at her best friend covering her mouth so that she could hide how hard she was trying not to laugh at her. Miranda noticed that she was trying not to laugh at her and she blew out some air. "TORRES it's not funny what the hell was I suppose to do." Miranda said snaping at Callie.