Chapter 4

Ben got home and headed straight for the shower they took longer on his car than he expected and running into Jackie made it just as worse that women gave him the creeps, and even though Miranda wasn't his real girlfriend having her be there tonight is going to  be amazing just incase they run into Jackie.

Ben hopped in and out of  the shower and put on a black button up dress shirt with dark red slacks. To complete the look off  Ben decided to go with some black red bottoms loafers. Ben brushed his teeth and gargled some mouth wash before spitting it out into the sink he sprayed some colone on before grabbing  his keys and heading out the door.

Miranda finished her hair she decided on a  curled half up half down style with two curled strands of hairs in the front of her face. On her make up Miranda went a little heavy not too much, but just enough. She settled on a beautiful  black and maroon smokey eyeshadow with maroon and plum mixed color lipstick. Once satisfied Miranda slipped into her red double crazy crisscross halter asymmetric hem dress it did wonders for her body shape as it clung too all her curves and showed a generous amount of cleavage. She walked up to her full body mirror rubbing down her dress moving from left and right checking herself out. After giving  herself an approval she turned to walk to edge of her bed to put on her shoes when she heard her phone and the door bell go off at the same time. Ben must be here she thought she quickly put on her black and red bottom pumps and scrambled putting on some black shiny dangly earrings, while spraying herself with some  perfume. She grabbed her phone placing it into her purse, as she grabbed her black shawl beginning to head to the door opening it. Being greeted by her handsome best friend Benjamin Warren making her blush and smile at his appearance god was he a gorgeous looking man.

"Hi" Ben said taken back by Miranda's appearance she was absolutely breath taking.
"Hi" Miranda responded blushing to Ben's  reaction to her appearance he couldn't seem to take his  eyes off her.
"WOW Miranda you look just WOW" Ben said licking his lips as he rubbed his hands across his face peaking through  his hands to look at her.
Miranda blushed and chuckled walking out her door closing it behind her turning quickly  to lock it. Once locked she turned to Ben who was still gawking.

"Well Benjamin are you just gonna gawk all night or are you gonna take us to your sister's engagement party so we can  fool some folks into believing we are  madly In love." Miranda said placing a hand on his chest as she kissed his cheek before walking past him heading towards the car putting an extra sway in her hips.

Ben inwardly groaned at the way Miranda's back side looked in that damn dress he couldnt help but gawk and lick his lips as her watch Miranda sway her hips from left and right clinching his jawl.
Clearing his throat Ben began to walk and catch up with Miranda opening up her door for her placing  a kiss on her cheek and sliding a hand down her back stopping seconds before ass . Miranda got into the car  her blood was beginning boil from his touch.

Ben got into the car and turned to Miranda taking in  a deep breath as he  grabbed her hand. "Ready beautiful" Ben asked bringing her hand to his lips kissing it, as he  looked into her eyes. "Born ready" Miranda said winking at him Ben turned on the car and pulled out of her drive way to head to his parent house for his sister's engagement party.

Turning down Ben parents street Ben and Miranda noticed all the cars parked down the street, Ben quickly found and spot and parked the car turning it off. They turned  to each other and smiled  silently asking each other if they were ready one last time, before both of them began nodding in agreement. Ben and Miranda leaned in for a quick peck on the lips for good luck, as  they both got out of the car locking hands with one another  and heading towards Ben's parents house.

Ben knocked on his parents door squeezing  Miranda's  hand waiting for it to open.
"BENJI!!!!!" Miranda and Ben heard a  women scream on the other side of the door making them both  chuckle  as the door slung open and a women jumped straight into Ben's arms squeezing him tight. " I'm so happy you were able to come I've missed you I feel like it's been ages since I last seen you it wouldn't have been the same without you here, and I'm happy that you will finally be able to meet Robbie your gonna love him he is a total sweet heart and he absolutely adores me." Ben's sister looked over his shoulder  to Miranda smiling  and gasping wiping  some tears away. "I'm so sorry where's my matters you must be Miranda Benji's women I'm Angela the bride to be, but you can call me Angie". Angela said pulling her into a hug giving her a tight squeeze " sorry  I'm just a hugger haha." Angie said making them all laugh as she let go of her and taking Miranda by the hand pulling her into the house leaving Ben outside.