Elektra

There is a new girl coming to the DG today and we were waiting to meet her in the living room. I was playing pool with Liam when she walks in.

"Hi, you must be Elektra?" Carmen says. "Wow! Amazing hair! How did you get it like.."

"Shut up." She cuts her off. Very rude. "Who's in charge? Are you all thick or something? I said who's in charge?" Everyone turns around and looks at me. "Alright." She walks up to me and pushes me over the pool table. Everyone gasps and looks at her with wide eyes. "Come on then!"

"You shouldn't have done that." Johnny says as Liam helps me up.

"Yeah." I say, anger filling my body. "He's right." I walk over to her and punch her in the face, making her nose bleed. "Now get out of here you nutter." I pick up the pool cue. "Two shots wasn't it Liam."

I shoot the ball and Elektra storms out. "Why'd you all look at me?" I turn to everyone besides Liam  who was sitting on the sofa.

"Yeah. Why don't you fight your own battles for a change, cause she's not doing it no more!" Liam tells them and grabs my hand. "Come on Aims."

We both walk out of the living room and up the stairs.

Frank said sorry about before and I forgave him, but I'm not going to do the same so easily with everyone else. Liam, Frank and I are all in the attic, setting up a den for us to hang out in.

"Now I declare Aimee, Liam and Frank's secret den open." I say.

"Frank, Aimee and Liam's secret den." Frank corrects.

"We can argue about the name later." I sit down on the swing and Liam sits down in the beanbag beside me.

"Shall I get the others?"

"No!" Liam says. "This is for us! Let them go and find their own den."

Liam came back up and told me it was lunch and how Frank was acting when they were trying to bring the mattress up. I think that its totally out of order.

"Where have you two been?" Gina asks as we walk into the kitchen.

"Nowhere." We both say sitting down.

"Probably snogging." Carmen mutters not meaning for me to hear.

"Shut up." I snap at her and roll my eyes. Elektra is obviously a bad influence on her.

Me and Liam both walk up to the attic and see Carmen, Tee, Frank and, of course, Elektra.

"Oh hey guys. Just in time." Elektra says faking nicely. "Do you want some curry?" I look at Frank and he immediately looks away.

"What are they doing here?" Liam asks, reading my thoughts.

"They're my friends." Frank says.

"Alright. All of you out!"

"Hang on." Elektra says. "How's that fair? We're friends with Frank and this is his place too!"