Marinette is bisexual??!

Marinette was on stage and was about to sing her latest song called I kissed a girl. Now you might be wondering was Marinette an ally to the LGBTQ community or was she part of the crew? Marinette had known she was bisexual since she was in her first year of high school. She was wondering how she going to come out to her family since she was scared they would not accept her for who she was and stop talking to her. So she decided to write a song that was meant to imply that she was bisexual and sing it as Nettie her secret singer identity.

Marinette POV

I got on stage and saw all my fans screaming once they saw me I smiled at them and started walking towards my mic that was on stage. My outfit was also rainbow to show that I was proud to be part of the LGBTQ community and my makeup was incredible. ( You can choose whichever outfit you like I liked both so I put both)

 I grabbed the mic and said, "who is ready to sing?!!!" My whole audience cheered  I talked into the mic again and said "I can't hear you" and my audience cheered even louder than before

 I grabbed the mic and said, "who is ready to sing?!!!" My whole audience cheered I talked into the mic again and said "I can't hear you" and my audience cheered even louder than before. Then I said "okay let's start with my latest song" The music started and the audience quieted down and started recording.

This was never the way I planned

Not my intention

I got so brave, drink in hand

Lost my discretion

It's not what I'm used to

Just wanna try you on

I'm curious for you

Caught my attention

I kissed a girl and I liked it

The taste of her cherry chapstick

I kissed a girl just to try it

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

It felt so wrong

It felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I kissed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

No, I don't even know your name

It doesn't matter

You're my experimental game

Just human nature

It's not what, good girls do

Not how they should behave

My head gets so confused

Hard to obey

I kissed a girl and I liked it

The taste of her cherry chapstick

I kissed a girl just to try it

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

It felt so wrong

It felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I kissed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

Us girls we are so magical

Soft skin, red lips, so kissable

Hard to resist so touchable

Too good to deny it

Ain't no big deal, it's innocent

I kissed a girl and I liked it

The taste of her cherry chapstick

I kissed a girl just to try it

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

It felt so wrong

It felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I kissed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

Once I finished the audience cheered so loud. I turned to where my family was seated and they had shocked faces I went to the back of the stage and my whole family imminently surrounded me and were asking questions left and right. I told them to quiet down and that I would explain what just had happened. " Are you an ally or are you part of the LGBTQ community"? my dad Bruce asked the question everyone was dying to ask " I am part of the community dad" I answered. Everyone started firing questions again like "how long have you been bisexual" and "why didn't you tell us" and more stuff (the author was too lazy to come up with more questions.) " I have been bisexual since I was in my first year of high school and I didn't tell anyone because I was scared you would not accept me for who I was" I answered. Everybody started reassuring me that they would always love me and support me no matter what. I was so happy my family accepted me for who I was that I started crying and everyone brought me into a hug. Then Dick, Jason, Tim, Cass and everyone else (there is too many batfamily members to name) started asking if I had a boyfriend or girlfriend and if I did how long had I been dating them. "First of all I have a girlfriend thank you very much and I have been dating her for 3 years now" I answered. Everyone was staring at me and Dick pouted upset that I never told him I had a girlfriend, then everyone was trying to guess who my girlfriend was, nobody could guess right so I decided to take pity on them and answer them. " I am dating Kagami Tsurugi," I said and then left. Everyone was staring in shock and start to chase after me for more answers. I could not have a better family.

Okay, plot twist bet you didn't expect that this one is kinda long the longest one I have done please tell me what you think I would appreciate it.

~Ramos56789

Word count 880 words