Love is an open door

Marinette and Dick were getting ready for a movie night, they were going to watch all the Disney movies starting with Frozen. Dick and Marinette had managed to convince his whole family to join them for movie night. They had all protested but in the end, they gave up when Marinette gave them the puppy eyes, knowing they couldn't resist them.

They had set up a blanket and pillow fort big enough for the whole family and had a bunch of snacks set out and were ready to play the movie. Once everyone got settled down Dick put on the movie and hit play. Damian was complaining about how this movie was for little kids. Alfred sighed at him and he fussed, complaining about how he had no idea why Dick had chosen that movie.

Marinette told Damian to shush and just watch the movie. Damian glared at her but Marinette didn't even notice so he settled for a scoff and turned his attention to the movie. Jason would make remarks here and there but no one would pay attention so he just stopped once he noticed.

Once the first song came on, Dick and Marinette started singing along to Do You Want to Build A Snowman. Everyone couldn't help but groan. They didn't want to hear Dick and Marinette sing along to the song, this was torture for them. In fact, they were pretty sure Marinette and Dick wanted to torture them just by singing if the increasing volume was any indication.

Luckily the song didn't last that long but after that, they had to endure Dicks tears during the scene where Anna got blasted by Elsa's power. Dick had wailed about how Anna wouldn't wake up only to perk up once they had taken her to the trolls.

After Dick calmed down they continued to watch the movie in peace until the death scene of Anna and Elsa's parents came on. Only this time, it was Marinette crying along with Dick and everyone was looking at them with pity. They managed to calm just in time for the next song that came on and Dick and Marinette started singing along again.

Jason let out a frustrated sigh and Bruce just shook his head. Tim was sleep-deprived so he wasn't paying attention and Damian just scowled, his eyebrows furrowed the whole time. Alfred enjoyed watching them sing along to songs and acting it out.

Once they got to the scene where Anna and Hans sang, they started singing along once again.

Marinette: Okay, can I just say something crazy?

Dick: I love crazy!

Marinette: All my life has been a series of doors in my face

And then suddenly I bump into you

Dick: I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like

I've been searching my whole life to find my own place

And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue

Marinette: But with you

Dick: But with you

I found my place

Marinette: I see your face

Dick and Marinette: And it's nothing like I've ever known before!

Love is an open door!

With you!

With you!

With you!

With you!

Love is an open door

Dick: I mean it's crazy

Marinette: What?

Dick: We finish each other's

Marinette: Sandwiches!

Dick: That's what I was gonna say!

Marinette: I've never met someone

Who thinks so much like me!

Dick and Marinette: Jinx! Jinx again!

Our mental synchronization

Can have but one explanation

You

And I

Were

Just

Meant to be!

Marinette: Say goodbye

Dick: Say goodbye

Dick and Marinette: To the pain of the past

We don't have to feel it anymore!

Love is an open door!

Life can be so much more!

With you!

With you!

With you!

With you!

Love is an open door

Dick: Can I say something crazy?

Will you marry me?

Said Dick as he pulled out an engagement ring and kneeled down

Marinette:Can I say something even crazier? Yes!

Marinette gasped as she noticed that Dick had actually proposed. She squealed, saying yes as she let Dick slide the ring on her finger. Once Dick got up from the floor, he spun Marinette around and kissed her while his family watched in shock behind them. Alfred had had to close more than one mouth after they watched what happened.

Once they managed to recover, they congratulated Dick and Marinette on the engagement. Damian told Marinette to hurry and marry Dick so he stopped bothering them at the manor. Dick gasped and everyone else laughed at the statement.

Dick then pulled Damian into a hug while Damian threatened to stab him with his katana if he didn't let him go. He did let him go only for Marinette to pull Damian into a hug.

Damian struggled for a bit but eventually gave up and accepted Marinette's hug. Dick offended, asked Damian why he let Marinette hug him and Damian said it was because Marinette gave better hugs. Everyone laughed at Dick once again.

They didn't get to finish the movie before everyone was heading into bed to rest. Once Marinette and Dick got to their bedroom and put on pajamas they laid down and cuddled.

"Dick I can't believe you proposed to me" whispered Marinette. "I just want to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life and that's you Marinette" whispered Dick, fondly playing with her hair.

"I love you Dick."

"I love you too Marinette."

They would fall asleep cuddling with each other comfortably in the safety of each other's arms.