We meet again

@HowartsHouses requested this one hope you enjoy. Also, disclaimer fan art does not belong to me I believe there Tumblr is on the picture

Summary

When Marinette was born it was discovered that she was the next grand guardian and a true ladybug. When Damien was born he was to be the next demon's head. The league had been at war with the order of the guardians, they soon discovered that the order had an heir and if they wanted to maintain peace they would be betrothed.

Marinette POV

I was thinking of Damian and wondering if he survived Slade's attack. I miss him, I have to deal with my idiotic classmates all by myself if he was here he would have scared them by now. I sigh as I keep thinking of him I finally grab my stuff to head to school even though it's useless for me because I learned everything with the order and the league.

(This is the outfit she took to school)

My only friends were Nino because he was a part of the league, Chloe after she realized her mistakes and apologized, Luka because he knows I am Ladybug, Kagami after we got over our crush on Adrien, Alix because she trusted me and we had been frie...

My only friends were Nino because he was a part of the league, Chloe after she realized her mistakes and apologized, Luka because he knows I am Ladybug, Kagami after we got over our crush on Adrien, Alix because she trusted me and we had been friends with me for a long time before Lila came,  Kim because we are childhood friends, And Nathaniel because he knew me since we started school in Francis Dupont.

There is going to be a part 2 I just have to write something for it first and it will be on Damian POV.  Sorry for the short chapter I just had to get this out there(Word count 300)

~Ramos56789