Part 10

Flashback

Izuku's POV

I covered my face, so that I could hide that deep reddish colour that had brushed itself across my cheeks as I wanted for a reply.

"I like like you too, Denki. Also I would love to go out with you," Izuku replied, he replied.

I was surprised by his answer but was also really happy. I pulled him into a hug as I was happy, that I was able to get that off of my chest and maybe the girls will finally leave alone now.

End

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Izuku's POV

I was surprised that Denki, even confessed to me. I was happy none the less, but it was surprising, that he just confessed right then and there. We just stayed in the hug, not really wanting to let go of one another. As time passed, the sun rise higher and higher into the sky. The sound of our stomachs grumbling, brought both of us back into reality.

"Denki, I think that should go and get something for lunch," I said as untangled my arms from around him.

I got a small hum in agreement, as we stood up and jumped down to my balcony. We quickly make our way through my room and down to the ground floor, towards the kitchen. Surprisingly, there was no-one in the kitchen so, I just starting to get things out to make beef udon. 

Time skip half an hour

I was finally done with the udon, and Denki even helped a bit, with cooking the noodles while I did the beef. I made sure that there was just enough for two. 

Beef Udon ^

Beef Udon ^

Denki's POV

I was surprised that Izuku was able to cook. I was able to help him a bit by making the noodles though. I grabbed both bowls, while Izuku grabbed two sets of chopsticks. I placed our bowls next to one another, sitting down at one, and Izuku next to me. I pinched a pair of chopsticks off of Izuku, and started to eat. I was amazed as with each bite, it was like it was the first bite. We quickly finished up our meal, making sure to wash out dishes.

I dragged Izuku, out of the dorms and to the mall. I thought it could be fun to spend some time alone together. The second that we set foot into the mall, I was then started to be dragged from store to store, nearly going into every store that was there.

"Izuku, I think that we need to go home now. I am sure enough that you have gotten enough stuff that will most likely last a lifetime," I said as I could feel my body ache as I stretched a bit.

All I really got in response was a very mumbled fine, along with a small nod. The small pout and puffed out cheeks that resided on his face, made him look adorable. This caused me to awe at him, making him look confused as he tilted his head to the side. At this point, my small boyfriend just looked like a puppy, that wasn't understanding anything that someone was saying.

"Let's just go back to the dorms," I explained as I continued to laugh, making my way towards the entrance, with Izuku following closely behind me.

Time skip to when they get back to the dorms

Izuku's POV

I was still slightly confused from when Denki awed, but just brushed it off as I remembered that I have practice tomorrow. I made it back up to my room, placing all of my bags on the floor, before going and organizing it all, putting things into their new home. Once I was finished, I made my way done to the shower room, not before grabbing my favourite pajamas, (A/N - It's the sweet but Psycho ones). After showering, I placed my laundry in a basket, before going and heading back down to the kitchen to see what is going to be for dinner.

As I was entering the kitchen, I saw that Kacchan was aggressively chopping something, so I just slowly left the area and made my way towards the common room. Seeing as Denki was already there, I just went over and sat in his lap. I felt has his arm made their way, wrapping around my waist, as if he was hugging me from behind. I watched as Uraraka rapidly tapped Mina on the shoulder before pointing towards me and Denki. Mina started to squeal.

"Oh My God, Oh My God. Denki you actually did it," Mina yelled, catching all everyone in the common room's attention.

Some people just awed at us, just like Denki did at the mall, while others squealed, and what seemed to be fangirling. Most of the girls, were over excited, and giggling, squealing and jumping around. I think that this have had to been with what was going on this morning before I was being chased to my dorm room. I sheepishly smiled, as a small tint of pink slowly found it's way onto my cheeks. It was at the moment that I felt Denki nuzzling his face into the crock of my neck as if he was trying to hide his face from everyone. I just simply giggled. 

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Word Count - 1010

Hello Problem Children,

I am sorry that this is like a month late, I have just been super busy as school had started up again and I had homework that needed to be done.

I do hope you are liking the book, I would also like to see what your guys ideas are for this book so don't be afraid to put them in the comments. I think that it would be a cool idea to add some of my readers ideas into my books. The ship is KamiDeku for anyone who wants to know.

From the Author of this book, AizawaFam o(>ω<)o