Epilogue

Flashback

Izuku's POV

"Izuku, I am so glad that I have been able to skate with you. From that moment in our first year on the dorm roof, to now. I have always loved you, wanting to be with you at every moment I can. There was one thing that I wanted to ask you. Will you want to make me and even happier man, taking this ring, and marry me?" I was shocked to say the least.

I just nodded as I was pulled into a hug and kiss, after Denki had placed the ring on my finger.

End

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

2 years later

Izuku's POV

"Shiro, Katana, come quickly," I yelled from the living room.

Shiro came sliding in on minutes later, with Katana following closely behind her. Both Denki and I graduated from UA, we got our hero license, but we still skate.

Shiro, the youngest out of our two kids, is very shy, but is very energetic. She said when she was like four, that she was going to be like me and was going to be an ice skater when she grows up. I found that adorable. Shiro is now nine, and has been training for her first competition that comes up in a week.

 Shiro is now nine, and has been training for her first competition that comes up in a week

What Shiro looks like ^

Katana is the oldest, and being an older brother has made him very protective, and brave. He puts himself into situation to where he knows he will get hurt, but as long as his sister is ok, he will do it. He wants to be a hero, with me and Denki helping him train and build up some muscle, we think that he will do just fine. Katana skates a bit, as it helps him a lot with his stamina. Katana is now 12, and is still training as hard as ever.

 Katana is now 12, and is still training as hard as ever

What Katana looks like ^

"Well Shiro, as your first competition is coming up. We wanted to give you something special," Denki said as he passed a box over to her.

Shiro looked worried, but unwrapped it anyway. Her face lit up immediately as she saw what was in the box. Katana looked over and was also surprise at what he saw. Shiro put the box down, and tackled me and Denki in a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she looked as if she was about to cry.

Denki and I thought that is would be a good idea to get her some new skates. We did it now so that they wouldn't be to ruined by the time that the competition came around but, it also gave her some time to break them in. They were white skates that went with her costume.

1 week time skip

Still Izuku's POV

I was proud, Shiro was up next, me and Denki along with my parents were waiting for her to start on the side lines. Her name was called and she did her few little warm up laps. She got herself ready, waiting for the music to start. Once it did, I was super amazed at how well she was doing.

What Shiro is wearing, but with white skates. Also the program that she is doing ^

I was super proud of her, she did so well. We waited for everyone to skate. They started to call all skaters back onto the ice. Something Shiro didn't know was that I was going to be presenting the awards for this. I had left by the time they were calling everyone back on the ice. I was ready and waited by the side, to hear my name called.

"We would now like to call our special quest to the ice. Izuku Kaminari," I went onto the ice at full speed, going straight for a jump, landing it perfectly.

They started the awards.

"In third we have Kano, in second we have Aiko and in first we have Shiro," I was proud that my baby had gotten first. The kids at this competition were very good skaters, and so it surprised me a bit.

I grabbed the medals and placed them round the kids neck. I proceeded to ask the kids to get of the ice as I was going to do a duet Denki. I was in practice clothes so it was fine, and so was Denki.

This is the skate that they did. Izuku is the girl and Denki is the boy ^

I hugged Denki when it was over, as we were given a large round of applause.

I was happy, with my family, my career, and my choices. This moment along with every other time that I am able to spend with my family, will be moments that I will remember forever. 

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓝𝓓

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Word Count - 918

Hello my Stars,

I do hope that you did like this book. @Ariel_Mermaid15 gave me the idea to write this epilogue. I am so very grateful for all of the support and love that you guys have given this book, alongside all of my others books as well. I feel as if this book was going to end where it has, or it did, because I started to lose ideas for it.

From the author of this book, Stardust o(>ω<)o