Part 3

Flashback

Izuku's POV

"Hi, I'm Izuku Nikiforov and I think that you have met Pappy, but this is my dad, Yuri Katsuki or Yuri Nikiforov. Minami, Yurio, Otabek, and Leroy should be getting changed, so they should be here soon," I explained with my famous smile that I use at school.

After a few more minutes, Minami, Otabek, and Leroy all had come out and most of the class, we were just waiting on one person and that was Kacchan. "I know that there is one more person but, we need to get started so that you can get back to the inn for dinner," Yurio said kindly trying to act as if he cared for these people when he only really cares for me and Otabek.

End

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Izuku's POV

I was kind of sad as when Pappy spilt up the groups, I only got Shoto and Kacchan. I wanted a few more people but then again I am still training so that I can take part in the Grand Prix this time round. "Привет, Паппи, мне было интересно, могу ли я приготовить для них преформ, прежде чем они вернутся на ужин? (Hey Pappy, I was wondering if I could preform for them before they go back for dinner?)" I just asked and Pappy nodded, this then left me jumping with joy as I skated over to Shoto and Kacchan.

"So I would say that I am having to teach you guys. I will be teaching you the basics today before we go off and do any tricks," I continued and explained what we were going to do.

They nodded and we started, Shoto was semi decent manly because he skates on ice when using his quirk, while Kacchan was having a bit of trouble but has only fallen once.

Time skip to the end of the lesson

By the end of the lesson, I was able to teach Shoto and Kacchan simple jumps and spins. Comparing them to everyone else, they were much farther ahead than them but, it was to be expected for these two. Dad told everyone to go and sit on the stands while I went and got changed into my free program outfit.

 Dad told everyone to go and sit on the stands while I went and got changed into my free program outfit

What he is wearing ^

I was really happy because my costume turned out great, and I was glad that it was made early. I walked out and saw that Pappy was waiting at the door for me. I guess that he wanted to see how the outfit looked and to see if there were anything that needed to be fixed but it was perfect. I went out to the rink and started my small warm up lap that I usually do. Dad then started the music, and then I began.

This is what he is doing and there is not mistakes in it so he lands everything ^

At the end I was given a large round of applause, I was expecting this, and so I bowed before skating to the edge to go and talk to my classmates.

"That was so cool, can you teach us how to do that?", "How long did it take you to learn that?", "OMG that was awesome," There were many more comments like this, and I was kind of liking the praise that I was getting from my classmates as because if they knew it was Izuku Midoriya, they would act like nothing had just happened.

I got changed and then left as I had to go back to the Inn and be Izuku Midoriya. I know that I am going to be finding this week hard as I have to switch between both 'Izuku Midoriya' and 'Izuku Nikiforov'. The second that I got back to the Inn, I sprinted up to my room and changed into hero Izuku. I quickly made it down stairs and to the kitchen and grabbed my food which was my favourite, a pork cutlet bowl. 

This is what is looks like but he isn't wearing his uniform ^

I was tired from skating today and so I act quickly, before I went up to my room. I checked my timetable for the next week to see when I will have my trainings now because of the class being here. Right before I went to bed, I made sure that I checked all of my social medias. Instagram, my follows went up from, four and a half million followers, to around ten and a half million. I was spammed with messages from people, saying that I was a great skater and some asking is I was going to preform at the Grand Prix final. I posted something on twitter saying that I was going to be performing in the finals for the Grand Prix, and he had hoped to see some of them.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Word Count - 916

Hello Problem Children,

There is a reason that I am posting this now and not in December and that is because I have my dance production coming up in a few days and I won't really be able to update during those two weeks. Also because I had finished 'Changing For The Best' and I also want to update this book for you guys.

- AizawaFam