Part 11

Flashback

Izuku's POV

Some people just awed at us, just like Denki did at the mall, while others squealed, and what seemed to be fangirling. Most of the girls, were over excited, and giggling, squealing and jumping around. I think that this have had to been with what was going on this morning before I was being chased to my dorm room. I sheepishly smiled, as a small tint of pink slowly found it's way onto my cheeks. It was at the moment that I felt Denki nuzzling his face into the crock of my neck as if he was trying to hide his face from everyone. I just simply giggled.

End

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Time Skip 1 week

Izuku's POV

I needed to ask Denks to see if he wanted to learn how to figure skate, and maybe compete with me doing a duet. I quickly made it to his room, running up four flights of stairs. I knocked on the door, for it soon be opened by my love.

"Izu, come in," Denks had a  massive smile planted on his face.

I walked into the room, going and sitting on the bed. Denks had given me a look that was just asking me what I wanted.

"Denks, I wanted to come and ask you, if you wanted to learn how to figure skate and the possibly compete in duets with me?" I questioned sheepishly.

I looked up, as I had been looking at my lap as I asked him the question.

"Of course, I would love too, baby," I smiled before proceeding to tell him when we would train and what he will need.

Time skip 1 month

Denki's POV

Babes had been telling me that as I was progressing quickly, we might be able to compete in the next competition. I was a bit nervous if we were going to or not. Izuku came running into the changing room, looking as if he had run all the why here. I waited for Izu to catch his breath, because it looked as if her had something to say.

"Bubs, Dad and Pappy, said that you had made so much progress that we are going to be able to partake in the competition in a month," Izu explained, but seemed to still be out of breath.

I smiled, before going up and pulling him in a short but loving kiss. When we parted, there was a small sting of saliva, that connected out lips. Izu let a small but adorable little giggle, that caused me to awe at his cuteness. I swiftly moved over to my locker, grabbing my training skates.

 I swiftly moved over to my locker, grabbing my training skates

Denki's Training skates ^

Izuku's Training skates ^

Izu did the same, before we made our way to the rink. We did our few warm up laps, spins and jumps, before we went into deciding what music we were going to do. Izu suggested, that we did some kind of love or family themed duet, before I suggested we used the song 'Dusk till Dawn'. 

We both agreed on the song before we started on the choreography. We were at it for a few hours before deciding to go back to the dorms.

Time skip 1 month

Izuku's POV

It was nearly time for us to perform and it felt like that first time that I had ever competed. Pappy and Dad were in the audience, wanting to watch us. The speaker called our names, so we skated our way around the rink, before getting into our starting positions.

This is the routine, Izuku is the girl and Denki is the boy ^

I skated my way over to Denki, kissing him, before we both skated off the ice, to go and receive our score. We were in first from short program, so we hopped what we did was enough to place us there again. Sitting on the bench, we were both clenching the others hand, as we waited for our score.

"That was an amazing performance from these two as they have continued to surprised us throughout both of their performances. Their total score for their free program is 183.63. This puts them back into first place," our faces lit up with joy as we had heard we had won our first duo figure skating competition.

Time skip five years

Izuku's POV

I still remember the day that me and Babes had won our first competition together. We were still ice skating to this day. As of right now, we were waiting for the prize giving to start. I was nervous as this time round they didn't give anyone their results from their free program. Uncle Otabek and Yurio were called into third place, and my parents got called into second. I started to get nervous. I was shocked when we got called for first places. Once we were on our platform, everything suddenly went dark. I was confused as I had no idea of what was happening around me. All I could hear were a few mumbles and some shuffling. Someone removed the blindfold from my eyes, as I was met with a bright white light.

I looked around on to be met with Denks on one knee, and a ring in his hand.

"Izuku, I am so glad that I have been able to skate with you. From that moment in our first year on the dorm roof, to now. I have always loved you, wanting to be with you at every moment I can. There was one thing that I wanted to ask you. Will you want to make me and even happier man, taking this ring, and marry me?" I was shocked to say the least.

I just nodded as I was pulled into a hug and kiss, after Denki had placed the ring on my finger.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓝𝓓

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Word Count - 1105

Hello Problem Children,

I do hope that you did like this book, I was hoping that you guys were to have some ideas, for this book but, that is ok. I am so very grateful for all of the support and love that I had for this book along with all of my other ones as well. I feel as if this book was going to either end were it was, as I was losing ideas for it.

From the Author of this book, AizawaFam o(>ω<)o