Period

"Oh for f-" I muttered, seeing the absolute mess I'd made on the sheets during the night.

I'd been rudely awoken this morning at the early time of 6:30am by my uterus trying to crawl it's way out of me. I was beyond thankful that we had a lazy day today, only vocal practice in the afternoon. My cramps were always the worst on the first day, and today was no exception.

I groaned, doubling over as I yanked at the sheets. I never brought my period up to the guys unless they asked, being the only girl I did my best to keep it a me issue. This month it meant dragging my stained sheets down the hallway to the laundry room at seven in the morning.

Hauling them behind me I shrugged past the bedrooms, still half asleep and incredibly irritated at...well...everything. I closed my eyes in frustration as the stupid sheets got caught on the corner of the wall, seething, I bent down next to them, tugging them free.

"Hana?" I glanced up to see Jimin, rubbing his eyes, hair sticking up haphazardly around him.

I looked at him with a furious scowl. His eyes went wide, looking between me crouched on the floor, then to the bloodied sheets, then back to me and then back to the sheets again.

"It's not what it looks like." I reassured, realising, "I didn't murder anyone, in fact, it's the other way about, my uterus is trying to murder me."

"Oh." He relaxed, "Ohhhh." He repeated, understanding what I meant, "Well, can I help?"

"No." I winced, grabbing at my stomach as a sharp pain ricocheted through me.

"Give me those." He bundled the sheets up, "I can sort these out. You go rest, H."

"Jimin." I pulled back on the sheets, "Seriously, I can sort it out myself." I stayed crouched on the ground, somehow convinced that would lessen the pain.

He yanked them off me with ease, "I got it." Turning on his heels, he whistled his way down the hallway.

I grappled at the wall, pulling myself upright. I didn't even worry about going after Jimin, he was only trying to be helpful.

I painstakingly made it to the kitchen, my intestines feeling like they were being wrung out like a towel. Quickly I opened the top cupboard, where we kept medicine and painkillers.

"Okay, that's it, this day hates me." I concluded after searching to find we had no painkillers left.

I trudged to the living room, flopping onto the couch dramatically and curling up into a little ball. The nausea was starting to kick in, and without painkillers I knew it wouldn't stop.

I pulled a blanket over myself only to rip it off two minutes later, becoming hot and irritated with it sticking to my skin. Nothing was going my way.

I rolled around on the couch, thinking movement would help. It did not. I buried my head in a pillow, groaning softly.

"Hana? You alright? Why are you up so early?" I glanced up to see Jin, looking fresh and completely ready for the day. I looked like I'd just been run over by a truck.

"We've got no painkillers left." I answered, "Did you know that?"

"What? No." Jin furrowed a brow, "There should be. In a white box. We keep those ones for you, no one else is supposed to use them."

"Well someone did." I snapped, rolling off the couch and crouching down on my hunkers.

"Hot water bottles help? Don't they?" Jin didn't wait for an answer, instead just sped off towards the kitchen.

Within a matter of minutes he had returned, flipping a cute hot water bottle from one hand to another, "Here, kid." He dragged me by the arm back up onto the couch and gently placed it over my stomach, I winced as he did.

"What? What? What is it?" He panicked.

"Nothing. Relax." I laid back, closing my eyes.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked.

"It'll make me feel more sick."

"Do you want me to rub your back?"

"Sitting up hurts my stomach."

"What do you want me to do?" I cracked open an eye to see Jin looking incredibly pitiful.

"Get me some painkiller." I raised an eyebrow.

"The shops don't open for another hour."

"Please." My face faltered, I didn't know if I could do another hour of pain and nausea, "It's really hurting."

"I know Kid, I'm sorry." His face scrunched up as he patted my head lightly, "Hang in there for another little while and I'll get someone to run to the store as soon as it opens. Okay?"

I nodded lightly, closing my eyes again as if to manifest my period away.

"Thank you, Oppa." I muttered, curling up again.

"Maybe try and sleep. Sleep always helps."

Trying to take his advice, I lay back, curling myself around the hot water bottle. Keeping my eyes closed I tried my best to relax, but instead I just tossed about for an hour, angry, bothered and in pain.

"Hana, here." I cracked open my eyes to see Namjoon peering over me, swinging a plastic bag in front of my face.

"Oh my god, thank you so much." I snatched the bag from him, he'd bought every tablet the store offered, it seemed.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"What?" He defended, "I didn't know what ones to get."

I cracked a small smile, "Thank you."

He nodded righteously, taking a seat on the couch as I got up to return to my room. As I opened the door, I noticed my bed had been made, sheets clean. A little post it note lay on my beside table, a big bar of chocolate accompanying it.

"Sheets sorted, bought you some chocolate in case you want it. Feel better soon - Jimin :)" I read, a smile crawling over my face.

Maybe today didn't totally hate me.