Headache

We were heading home after a concert in our home city, Seoul. It had been a while since we'd performed at home, and it was exciting to be able to go home to my own bed after a concert for once.

Tonight, however, I had a pounding headache. I think it was a mix of the flashing lights and screaming crowds that brought it on, but it left me squinting, massaging my temple lightly as we made our way to the cars out back.

"You alright?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow at me, seeing me wince as I stepped into the van.

"Headache." I sat down, closing my eyes tightly, "I'm sure it'll pass once I get some sleep."

"We can stop and get some painkiller if you need it?" He offered, patting my leg in sympathy. Taehyung and Yoongi, who had joined us in this car were shooting worried glances my way, but let Joon do the consoling.

"Relax." I smiled lightly, eyes just cracked open, "I'll be fine." I wrenched my hair out of the high ponytail it had been styled in, deciding that wasn't helping matters.

I continued to massage the sides of my head as we drove home, groaning slightly whenever the driver would take a speed bump a bit too fast. Yoongi, who was googling furiously on his phone, discovered hydration might help and threw a water bottle my way, a subtle way to show his support.

By the time we'd reached the dorm, though, it had only worsened, my vision swaying, "Can someone grab my bag?" I asked the guys, covering my eyes from the blinding lights that illuminated the outside of our house.

"Are you sure you're okay Kid?" Namjoon asked again after directing Tae to lift my rucksack. I nodded quickly, inhaling the cool night air. That didn't help, only made me feel dizzier, "Just head on up to bed, we'll clean up downstairs ourselves." He ushered me forward, opening the front door and gesturing me to my room.

I swayed my way there, holding my head in my hands trying to control the pain. I fell onto my bed, burying my head into my pillow, looking for darkness. I'd had headache's before, but not to this extent, this was a lot.

I was becoming anxious that it wouldn't be gone by morning and the pain I was feeling right now was basically leaving me incapacitated. I'd be out for the count if this was still an issue once tomorrow came and I didn't want to disappoint anyone.

I grumbled slightly, hearing a tap on my door. I cracked open an eye to see Hoseok blinking at me, "Any better?" He asked, coming to sit on my bed.

"Namjoon-oppa, told you?" I cursed under my breath, he'd have just unnecessarily worried everyone.

Hobi nodded slowly, "You know I used to get headaches a lot when we were trainees."

"You did?" I sat up, wincing at the quick movement. Immediately Hobi set up some pillows, allowing me to lay back slightly.

"Yeah," He scratched the back of his neck, "Stress, the doctors said." For a moment he paused, "You know you don't need to be stressed."

"I'm not." I sighed, "The crowd was just a lot tonight and the lights of the stadium weren't helping."

"I just know how bad they hurt," He smiled, "Wouldn't want you having to experience this all the time, Kiddo."

"So, what did you do to get rid of a headache?" I asked.

"Slept, usually."

"Great," I grumbled, "I don't think I'll be able to sleep with this pounding in my head. I swear it feels like someone is working on a building site in my brain."

"Yeah," Hobi scrunched his nose, "It's rough."

Without saying anything more, he lifted out his phone and began scrolling Instagram, I eyed him in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at Instagram." He looked at me dramatically.

"Why in my room?"

"Oh." He chuckled, "I thought I could stay until you fell asleep. It always helped me when I had a migraine, knowing someone was about if I needed them."

"Oh. Okay." I closed my eyes, knocking off my lamp as I did, "Thank you."

He was right, just knowing J-Hope was there was making me feel so much more at ease, and after a few minutes of silence, his hand slid into my hair, scratching lightly.

"Now what are you doing?" I asked half-heartily, half asleep, finding the head scratches soothing.

"I figured a head massage wouldn't hurt kid."

"Hana?"

But I didn't answer, already fast asleep.

A/N: I swear all Hana does is sleep lmao. ME. This is a little shorter than some of the other chapters but there wasn't much more I could write on this, so I hope it will suffice. I just thought this idea was cute idk, I tried. Let me know what you think? See you next time!