Hoodie Stealer

Goosebumps patterned my arms. 

I'd stupidly decided to wear a short sleeved crop top to the airport, as usually, the heat on the plane left me sweating. But unfortunately we'd got caught up outside the terminal, fans and paparazzi swarming us.

Winters in Korea were no joke, and standing in the freezing cold answering questions left me shivering. I breathed out dragon breath into the air, a couple of the remaining fans were trying to persuade the press to let us go, seeing how frozen I was. 

"Hana!" A reporter stuck a mic in my face, "Any boyfriends on the scene?"

I let out a light chuckle, the cold air pinching my lungs as we did. With that question all attention fell on me, Jin immediately noticing my shaking frame and how I had my arms wrapped around myself. Quickly he wrapped an arm around me, rubbing my arm up and down.

"No." I answered, "Not right now. I'd like to focus on myself for a while."

"Thank you guys," Jin took charge, "But we really have to get going now."

The reporters continued to throw questions at us, as our bodyguards ushered us inside.

"My God, Hana," Jin rubbed at my arm viciously, "You really are freezing."

"Bad outfit choice, I know." I laughed, thankful for the heater that met us as we entered the airport. I reached up as we passed by it, allowing it to heat up my hands.

"Here." He pulled his hoodie off over his head and squashed it into my Baltic hands.

"Oppa," I tried to give it back, "Now you'll just be cold."

"We're inside now." He gestured around at the open space, "Just wear it until you warm up a bit. Don't want you getting sick before this tour."

I thanked him and pulled it over my head. It was like a dress on me, I pulled the hood up snuggling into it's warmth. It smelled like Jin and I smiled to myself lightly. I'd collected a small portion of the guys hoodies over the years, but mostly Jin's, he wore the nicest cologne. 

"Nice hoodie." Yoongi joked, pulling the drawstrings of the hood and leaving me in darkness. I swatted at him playfully, prying the hood open again.

"You're just peeved that I don't like your hoodies." I smirked as he gave me a rather rude finger gesture. 

We hurried through the airport, not even stopping in the lounge because we were running so late now. Within 15 minutes we'd cleared check-in and security and were boarding our flight. It was a long one today, a twelve and a half hour flight to the UK. And we had to pay extra no ensure we had no layovers. 

But once I got the air hostess to set out the bed, I was glad we wouldn't be interrupted. Immediately I lay out on the flimsy mattress, pulling out my phone and tucking myself up into Jin's hoodie. Usually I took one of the guys jumpers with me when we travelled, it reminded me of home when I was feeling down, so I was happy Jin had given up his. 

"I'm never getting that back, am I?" Jin's face appeared over the back of my seat, seeing me completely enveloped in hoodie.

"No." I looked at him, matter of factly, "No you are not."

A/N: I'm sorry this is so short and trash, I was really busy today and this was the best I could do. I might rewrite this later but I'll post it for now. Next time will be better, promise :)