In The Soop

A/N: Full disclosure, this might be a little wrong with the timeline of In The Soop. I can't find the first episode anywhere, so I'm just going off my memory and I watched this a while ago, so sorry in advance. Most likely, this will just end up being my own interpretation of the show.

I was so excited for this break away, and now, waking up on the first morning, I understood why.

I'd taken the other room on the floating house, Jungkook just across the hall, much like how we were back at the dorm. Jungkook had actually been the one to suggest it, in case I had any nightmares, but much to my surprise, I slept soundly last night.

"Jungkook-ah! Hana!" Hobi's voice rang throughout the house.

His face peered in my room first, "You up yet Kid?"

I groaned in response, the bright morning sun shining straight in the window at me, "Hey!" Hobi lunged for my bed, jumping on top of me, "Wake up! Wake up!" He repeated.

"What time even is it?" I squinted, trying to roll away from his grasp.

"Noon. We're making lunch." He continued, bouncing on my bed, ensuring I was awake.

"Alright! Alright okay! I'm up." I rolled right off the edge of the bed, landing on the floor in a tangle of limbs.

"Head to the upper house once you're ready, everyone else is up there."

"Got it." I gave a thumbs up from the floor, slowly climbing to my feet as Hoseok left to pester Jungkook too.

I rubbed my eyes viciously, rifling through my suitcase, which I hadn't unpacked, for something to wear. I settled on a pair of leggings and a hoodie. I slipped it over myself and glanced in the mirror, this was definitely not my hoodie. It was about eight sizes too big and smelled like guy.

I shrugged to myself and pulled my hair into a ponytail. If the owner of the jumper hadn't realised it was gone by now they never would. It was mine now.

I washed up as best I could, deciding to shower later in case I wanted a swim, and made my way to the upper house. The morning air was biting, and I curled my hands right up into the jumper and folded them across my chest, not bothering to wait for Jungkook, I reached the house without him.

"Morning." Joon smiled, a bowl of food in hand, "Here." He handed it to me, it looked like last nights leftovers. Not that I was complaining, last night was a good meal.

Jungkook joined us eventually, followed by Jimin, who required all of us to visit his room and wake him, before he finally made an appearance.

"So, any plans for today?" I asked, stuffing my mouth with rice, choking ungracefully.

"Tae and I might race those boats we made yesterday?" Namjoon looked at Taehyung who nodded in approval.

"Jimin and I have and unfinished ping-pong game." Jin eyed the still practically asleep Jimin, "Did I ever tell you I'm the worlds greatest ping-pong player Hana?"

"No. Never." I answered, sarcastically, placing my hand under my chin in feigned interest. It was all Jin had talked about yesterday. Although, he had beat me, so technically he was right.

"What about you Hobi-oppa? Jungkook?" I asked, turning away from Jin's scowl.

"I made a paper plane yesterday, like we did when we were kids." J-Hope smiled like a child, "She's going on her maiden flight today."

"Oh. Oh." Jungkook nearly choked on his food, "That's something I want to see!"

I giggled lightly at the over-excited kid, "What about you Yoongi?"