Chapter 23

Pressing a soft kiss to the curve where Onika's neck transitioned to her shoulder, Beyoncé softly mumbled, "It feels nice, you know, being pressed up against you like this."

Her hands on Onika's hips dug gently into the taut flesh there.

Onika's hands were out in front of her, palms flat against the cold, wet tile, desperate to stabilize herself. Her young lover kissing her neck was quickly unraveling her. The moan that fell from her lips sounded louder in the expanse of the shower than it really was.

The young brunette inched her right hand up Onika's stomach to palm a heavy breast, flicking her thumb lightly over an already taut nipple. Onika not-so-subtly arched her back, trying to press her breast harder against Beyoncé's hand. A left hand creeped down the older woman's hip to cup Onika between her legs, hand unmoving.

"Oh god," Onika moaned. "Oh, it feels so good to have your hands on me again."

"It's only been like a week."

"Feels like much longer," Onika panted out as Beyoncé's left-hand fingers began to move slowly back and forth over her water and arousal-soaked flesh. When Beyoncé let a sole finger part her labia and drag up to her clit, Onika hummed low in her throat. "You've gotten so good at this, Beyoncé."

"Well I am a girl, too, remember?" The words laced with amusement ghosted past Onika's left ear.

"I didn't mean-"

"I know." Confidence.

"You're just less hesitant than previous times."

"Is that a complaint I hear?" Beyoncé teased her, moving her finger quickly side to side over Onika's clit.

The older woman only shook her head.

"Then be quiet," Beyoncé growled, "and let me make you feel good."

"Bey!" Onika gasped, surprised at Beyoncé's sudden dominance.

The young brunette let out a low laugh.

**********

Kneeling on the shower floor was just as uncomfortable as Beyoncé expected it to be, not only for her knees, but for her ribs as well, yet the sounds Onika was making above her made the discomfort well worth it. Water still fell at her back while she slowly moved her tongue against Onika. The older woman's slim fingers has long since tangled themselves in Beyoncé's wet hair, pulling Beyoncé's mouth harder against her center.

"...getting...hang...this, too," Onika panted, not even caring that she couldn't make complete sentences at the moment.

Beyoncé sucked Onika's clit into her mouth, then her chest swelled with pride at the little gasp Onika made in return, and she repeated the action, gently at first.

"Please," Onika whimpered. "Inside."

Two long fingers quickly entered the older woman as requested and Beyoncé felt Onika clench around them. Curling them upwards, Onika let out a long moan.

"Just like that, baby. Just like that," Onika encouraged softly, loving the sight of Beyoncé's head between her legs. She squeezed tighter around Beyoncé's fingers as the brunette continued to curl them upwards and flick her tongue against her clit.

Beyoncé slowly opened her eyes and looked up, meeting the older woman's darkened brown eyes as she moved the tip of her tongue over and over the sensitive flesh. After several moments, Onika bit her lip and dropped her head back against the tile wall, too overwhelmed by the delicious sensations Beyoncé was causing.

When the older woman began to grind against her mouth and mumble incoherently, Beyoncé knew Onika was close. A few more flicks of her tongue and Onika cried out softly, holding Beyoncé's head still so that the brunette's tongue would move over the spot she loved most. Finally she gently pushed Beyoncé's head away and Beyoncé stilled her fingers inside the older woman momentarily before pulling them out completely.