Chapter 12

A/N: Before y'all try to dog my character out in the comments just know that this book is about "sexual awakening". Therefore, please do not expect all of the participants to be very experienced. Also warning, they do be having a lil secks in this chapter...

Onika nearly dislocated Beyoncé's shoulder pulling her so hard and quickly into her bedroom. Closing the door, she pushed Beyoncé hard up against the wood, pressing her body against the young brunette.

Beyoncé's eyes widened in surprise. "Nicki!" she exclaimed softly.

All day Onika had wanted to shove Beyoncé against a wall and just take her. Seeing Beyoncé interact so tenderly and sweetly with her children made a fire burn between her legs, and she didn't even know why. She didn't even know something like that even turned her on, but lo and behold in that aquarium, Onika found herself getting hotter and hotter watching the young brunette.

The four of them had stayed at the aquarium past the start of the children's nap time, so Michael and Anyla began to crash a little earlier than normal that evening, finally leaving Onika alone with her young lover.

The Onika pressed her lips against Beyoncé's ear, murmuring, "Do you remember what I told you while we were standing at the shark and ray touch tank?"

"Yes," Beyoncé gasped as Onika's fingertips dug into her hips. "You can't say stuff like that to me in public, Nicki!"

"No one heard me, Bey."

"But it embarrassed me! Plus it took me 15 minutes to start thinking normally again."

Onika nipped Beyoncé's earlobe. "Mm, but tell me you weren't turned on at the thought of me ravishing you tonight."

"Fuck, Nic," Beyoncé moaned, purposefully not answering the other woman's question. "You're like a damn sex machine."

"Hardly," Onika replied. "But I can tell you that one really wonderful aspect about sex with women is you can last longer and perform more often."

"You just like sex, don't you?"

"While I do enjoy sex tremendously, I also cannot help my physical attraction to you, Beyoncé," Onika defended. "I become so wet just thinking about you sometimes. By the time we arrived home this afternoon, I had to change my underwear I was so turned on."

"All because you were thinking about tonight?"

"You drive me crazy," Onika mumbled, each word punctuated by a kiss down Beyoncé's neck to her collarbone. "I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone."

Beyoncé tilted her neck to the side, allowing the older woman better access to her neck and shoulder. Her left hand fumbled for the doorknob, finally finding it and twisting the center to lock it.

***********

By the time the two lovers made it to Onika's bed, they were both wearing nothing but panties. Onika had pulled off all of Beyoncé's clothes right against the bedroom door, flinging her bra who knows where and gently capturing a hardened nipple between her teeth. Beyoncé had whimpered in both pleasure and pain at her older lover's rough attention to her breasts.

Beyoncé climbed backwards onto the bed, toward the middle, and Onika crawled onto all fours on top of her, grinning.

Black curls hung around Onika's face and she lifted her left hand to pull her long hair to one side. She bent her head down and kissed from Beyoncé's collarbone all the way up to her ear. "You are so gorgeous, Bey. Intelligent. Kind."

"You are too, you know," Beyoncé replied softly, pulling away from Onika's mouth to look her in the eyes. "You do know that, don't you?"

Onika dropped her knees to the bed on each side of Beyoncé's hips and sat back on Beyoncé's upper thighs, her bottom lip clenched loosely between her teeth.