Well. Nice, new home.

Pic of Blaine's car.(to die for!)

Recap;

Then he was gone. "He's not my b-boyfriend." My cheeks flush again as I hurry after a fast paced Lanie.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Blaine's POV

After my honey slipped out of my hold and ran away, I scaned my surroundings and found the number of the person in charge of runing this...place. Dialing I lean against the wall waiting for the man to pick up. "Wha' do ya wan'?" Sounded a slurred and annoying voice. "I'm calling to tell you the the Honeywater's in room 8 are going to be moving out effective immediately. The apartment well be cleaned out tomorrow morning at seven and done no later than nine. Does the time frame sound satisfactory to you?" Although I ask I couldn't give a flying fuck about it. "Da fuck man. Are ya da mob 'r sumtin'? Did dos shity lil brats fuck sumtin' up o-" My eye twitches as I get angrier at every badly said word that his grease laden mouth spewed out.

"Utter one more of your fucking useless words and I will find you this instance and brake every single bone in your body untill they are reduced to powder. Am I understood?" Silence greets me from the other end of the recuver. "When I ask a question I expect an answer. Now, am I understood?" My voice droops low and I am well aware of the threating sound that sends cold chill throughout the bodies of those that hear it. "Y-Y-YES SIR!" It seems I've scared him sober. "After the unit has been cleaned the keys will be left inside and the door locked. That is all." With that I hang up not bother to hear what he says in response. 'Well then. Time to check on my honey.'

I stalk to the door silently and peer through the tiny opening. "Silvie." Lanie calls out but doesn't look up from the bag he packed. "Yes?" My honey replies turning to him and he lefts his head so they lock eyes. "Will we be ok?" Even from here, hiding behind the mostly closed door, I could see the wetness in Silver's eyes. My honey pulls his brother to his chest and they grip on to eachother for dear life. Holding myself back from going to them I walk away from their tender sibling love scene. Taking my cell out once again I call my house staff. "Hello Mr. Riverblade. How may I help you?"

My butler answers. "I'm sorry to bother you like the Frederick but I need you to have Sydney and Heaven prepare two rooms." I can practically see him nodding. "No problem at all sir how do you want the rooms set up?" Not even going to ask why or for who? "One for a teenager and the other for a toddler girl. Leave them relatively empty so they can choose what to have in them. Oh and Frederick?" "Yes sir?" "Make my room presentable as well."

I swear I heard him chuckle. "Yes sir. We will start now." "Thank you." I hang up and slide my phone into my inner pocket. Lanie comes staggering from the back shouldering three bulging bags. I swip them away and hold them all in one hand. "I can do it well enough on my own. Now give them back." I smirk down at the little thing and pat his head. "No." He growls at me and lunges at the bags but I easily side step it avoiding contact.

"Better luck next time." I taunt. Lanie huffs and flurries back to where Silver still was. A moment latter a still miffed Lanie walks past me out the door. Followed by a red faced Silver holding a little girl that clutched to him looking like a tiny baby koala. "So this is your baby sister, Endra." I poke her chubby cheek and she grabs it. Eyes barley open her big blues look straight at me tilting her head. "Dada?" I smile at her cuteness.

'Man. It runs in the family.' "Yeah sweety. I'm going to be your dada." "Wha!" My honey's face reddens all the way down to his neck. I can't help the kiss I layed heavily on his soft lips. "Gag. Could you not infont of the children please." Lanie exasperates as he leans on the door.

I bark out a surprised laugh and place my free hand on Silver's waist to guide him back to the car with Lanie following. We place all the bags in the trunck and pile in. "Nice car." Lanie absent-mindedly compliments as he looks about the interior of my favorite ride. "Glad you like it. The screnes in the back of the seats gets regular TV and Internet. You and Endra can watch something as we drive to your new home." I shift in to gear and make my way to the high way once everyone is buckled in. Because neither Silver or I have a car seat Endra is nestled firmly between Lanie's knees with his arms locked around her. "Okay. Thanks." Although he sounds more polite I know its forced because Silver and Endra are in the car with us.

Sounds of clicking filled the confined space until the Super Why theme song came on. Endra giggles and claps wildly I see my honey smile and it fills me with warmth. After half an hour we arrive at the gates. The guards see my face and the car is let through. "Oh my..." Silver trails off as we near the large building. "Whoa!" Lanie's head pops out over the center console and wolf whistles. "Swanky place you got there Mr. Brother stealer." My honey's face whips toward his brother with a stricken look on his face.

'Guess I'm going to have to telll him straight out what I want us to be.' "Welcome to your new home."