Well, didn't see that coming.

Pic of a cute owl that has seen things. (One of which is Silver's boobies)

Recap;

Then his eyes trailed down my nearly naked self. Stopping abruptly at my chest area. Oh no! I forget to but back on my binder!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Blaine's POV

'Well, didn't see that coming.' I get up slowly from the bed making my way to Silver while he stands there frozen. Gently I push my hand on his chest and he lets out a startled moan. 'Good thing the rooms are sound proff.' Looking staight into his eye's. "You have breasts?" He doesn't make eye contact and tries to run away. "Oh no you don't!"

Quickly grabbing him, I hoist him up and deposit him back on the bed. 'He is still a he right? Because I mean... I felt his dick. So ow my brain hurts.' Silver tries to scuttle off the bed so I lodge myself between his legs. 'Yup still there.' Then cage him down under me.

"Honey. Look at me." He shakes his head vigorously. "Honey, look at me." I tilt his face forward but he squeezes his eye lids shut. "Silverstone Onix Honeywater. You look at me right now." His eyes pop open and buldge. "I do my research on what catches my attention."

Silver still says nothing, just stares at my with those big blues. "Tell me everything. I won't judge you I promise. Please." "Alright but can we please sit and talk it's hard to concentrate in this position." Smiling I get up and carry him to the fluffy floor pillow in front of the fireplace. There are chairs but I still want to be able to touch and hold my honey if I wanted to. "I.... I'm a Hermaphrodite."

Confused I wave him to continue. "Basically it's someone that has parts of both sexual organs. I'm one of the more rare ones both fully functional. While my dad was still alive the whole family could see a milatary doctor. He said it would be detrimental to my health if they were to operate on me." Silver fingers the plush fo-fur coverlit at his side. "In our town when I started to develop breasts we told everyone that I had gynecomastia, which is just a fancy word for man boobs." Silver laughs.

"My parents were both very supportive. They loved me, Lanie and Endra so much....haaa. Wow. This is actually the first time I told someone." He gazed up at me with those shining blue jems with warm firelight flickering across his face. "Although I call myself a Hermaphrodite those of the same kind just lable it intersex. People don't talk a lot about it so no one really understands us." I nod, taking his warm little hand in mine I caress his soft face.

"Thank you for telling me. Not that this changes anything about how I see or feel about you. I want you to know that it actually really turns me on." Silver blushes and I drag him into my lap. "So I have some questions." He leans his head on my shoulder. "Sure what?" I cup his breasts in my hands and bounce them slightly. "Do these produce milk?"

Silver gasps and moans so I test pinch his erect nipples. "AAAAAAAAH! S-STOP THEIR SEN-SENSITIVE! OH!" Silver withers about in my lap as I hold him. "If you say so." Kissing him on the cheek while he catches his breath I breathe in his flushed ear. "Honey your every wish is my command."

"Silver you are mine. What's mine stays mine. I am yours and always will be. We are sleeping in the same bed togther. But I can't promise that I wouldn't do anything."